What are u listening to right now?

Just heard about a new band called Chickenfoot. It's made up of Sammy Hagar, Joe Satriani, Michael Anthony and Chad Smith. I like this tune, Soap on a Rope. It sounds like old school Montrose, Sammy's first major group.

HX-OwmvuBjA&feature=related

Just heard about a new band called Chickenfoot. It's made up of Sammy Hagar, Joe Satriani, Michael Anthony and Chad Smith. I like this tune, Soap on a Rope. It sounds like old school Montrose, Sammy's first major group.

HX-OwmvuBjA&feature=related

Chad Smith is an excellent drummer-Chili Peppers dude-he also played on The Dixie Chicks Long Way Home CD

Chad Smith is an excellent drummer-Chili Peppers dude-he also played on The Dixie Chicks Long Way Home CD

Yeah, Smith cooks. I figured anybody here should know who these guys are. here he is with one of the greats, Ian Paice of Deep Purple fame.

6_COMJRaCZw

damn BG you were getting me pumped up after that Oasis song-then to fling some Berlin on us like a bloody booger....I actually saw Reed after the Rock n Roll Animal album came out-what a friggin bummer Sally Can't Dance no more-I'm like WHERE THE EFF IS STEVE HUNTER and all the great guitar work? I swear he even managed to turn me off when he started pretending he was tying off with the mic chord

damn BG you were getting me pumped up after that Oasis song-then to fling some Berlin on us like a bloody booger....I actually saw Reed after the Rock n Roll Animal album came out-what a friggin bummer Sally Can't Dance no more-I'm like WHERE THE EFF IS STEVE HUNTER and all the great guitar work? I swear he even managed to turn me off when he started pretending he was tying off with the mic chord

LOL. Sorry about that, SFJ. I have had a strange obsession with Reed's Berlin album. I like it, but don't know why as it is so morose. Let me make it up to you.

_V8WIdzm50w

Edited by Borgoguy

Rock n Roll Animal is right up there with the greatest of the greats as far as live recordings go-I put it right up there with the Brothers at the Filmore East and The Stones' Get Yer Ya Yas Out-again BG...notice how all the best seemed to happen in NYC?