What are u listening to right now?

Saw the last few seconds of this vid on TV today. I remember "white folks dancing" to this back in the 80s.

Kim Wilde

Kids in America

_m_Su_vL_cQ

I remember rubbing one out in a sock to this one. hey, gimme a break I was 14

I remember rubbing one out in a sock to this one. hey, gimme a break I was 14

Who would blame you? Kim is gorgeous. In my day, we had Wilma Flintstone for inspiration.

BTW, you have your messaging shut off so I could not thank you for the friend request. I am honored to have another fellow maniac as a friend. Now at least I have you--a person of Norse heritage--to coordinate my Viking funeral as set forth by the great Odin.

Who would blame you? Kim is gorgeous. In my day, we had Wilma Flintstone for inspiration.

BTW, you have your messaging shut off so I could not thank you for the friend request. I am honored to have another fellow maniac as a friend. Now at least I have you--a person of Norse heritage--to coordinate my Viking funeral as set forth by the great Odin.

lol, wilma was stacked :P

I'll make the longship and set the fire, but I'll spare your horses lives when the day comes ;)

here is the vid I was talking about

CdruYb2zWr4

lol, wilma was stacked :P

I'll make the longship and set the fire, but I'll spare your horses lives when the day comes ;)

here is the vid I was talking about

CdruYb2zWr4

See, that's why I went with the other one. It won't embed. As many videos from YouTube won't embed, click on "Preview Post" to see if it will. If so, hit "Submit Reply". At any rate, Kim is most "stroke worthy."