Heading to India

Green DNA

I'm off to India on Sunday, what a nightmare. If I joined the biggest loser competition, I'd kick everybody's ass because I could drop 100 lbs next week easily. Even though I've had shots for polio and hepatitis and have pills for malaria and typhoid, things could get ugly. If I had one message for the people of JetNation it would be "Don't take solid bowel movements for granted"

PS: If something goes horribly wrong, don't let Alk make a mockery of the R.I.P. Green DNA thread ;).

good luck with your trip dna!!!

I for one will miss ya if you do not come back!;):)

Thanks JFBM, I appreciate the sentiment. My concern is that even if I do make it back, I'll never be the same. I could be a broken man :)

I'm off to India on Sunday, what a nightmare. If I joined the biggest loser competition, I'd kick everybody's ass because I could drop 100 lbs next week easily. Even though I've had shots for polio and hepatitis and have pills for malaria and typhoid, things could get ugly. If I had one message for the people of JetNation it would be "Don't take solid bowel movements for granted"

PS: If something goes horribly wrong, don't let Alk make a mockery of the R.I.P. Green DNA thread ;).

I got your back buddy:) :) :)

I will personally oversee the rip dna thread:) :) :)

I wish you no ill will but i've already got some great stuff lined up.

Alk check your pm box

re the trip: the upside is you won't have to pack the bag with the 3 holes cut out you usually take on road trips, they're heads are already covered

Poor Bill, was it a close contest?

Another thing, if there are any tidy looking girls you want to impress, simply go

up to one of those snake charmer dudes, grab hold of his cobra and thrust your

john thomas down its throat, the charmers rip there teeth out beforehand and everyone

will think your hard as nails when you tell em you got a hickey of a King Cobra.

Poor Bill, was it a close contest?

Another thing, if there are any tidy looking girls you want to impress, simply go

up to one of those snake charmer dudes, grab hold of his cobra and thrust your

john thomas down its throat, the charmers rip there teeth out beforehand and everyone

will think your hard as nails when you tell em you got a hickey of a King Cobra.

If I want to impress any girls by grabbing a snake, I'll just unzip my pants and flash the King of all King Cobra's.

That's kinda tough to do when you are wearing 3 pairs of Depends.

3 questions:

how long ya gone for?

why are you choosing to wear that 3rd pair of depends?

can you ask the mrs if she wants me to pick junior up after little league practice on the... wait nevermind

I'm sorry Dude. I've dodged that bullet a couple times and now think I can probably get out of ever stepping foot there.

If you can snag some R&R - many spots in Thailand, Malaysia, and all of Singapore is very cool. Also, if you can fly Singapore Airlines - do it. It's in a class by itself.

Don't do anything I woul..... nah. Just be careful and don't eat much until you get out of there. Have a safe trip.

Thanks for the good wishes everyone. Just know that I will be one skinny ass effer when I return. I am going to Bangalore and it will be hit and run, arriving late Monday and leaving late Thursday. No time for R&R, I have a horrible feeling that I will be back there in the future anyway so maybe then. I am also thinking of sacrificing some clothes in the suitcase for about 50 Milky Ways. By the last day I will probably be so hungry that I would eat Limo. Just kidding.

BTW, Delhi Belly is Indian for Hershey Squirts

Archived