Jets to play on Turkey day

wildthing2022000

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I remember one Turkey day when Namath was playing we got beat down there like 52-0

Senior you remember that game?

That was in 71 when the Jets lost 52-10 in Dallas but it wasn't on Thanksgiving day, rather 12/04/71. The following year the Jets lost in Detroit 20-37 on Turkey day (11/23/72)....

Thanksgiving Day games for the Jets suck. They get a short week, late in the season and get to travel to the US' toilet, Dallas, for a daytime game in the middle of the week.

it's one of the things the better teams have to endure and us, the fans also have to endure. I love Sunday at 1 games every week

What's not to like? you get to get fat off turkey and other food, relax, and watch the Jets. Couldn't ask for a better Turkey Day.

Yeah this is pretty cool. I just hope we can win this damn game.

I know the cowboys always play on thanksgiving, but do they ever play on the road or is it always at home?

What's not to like? you get to get fat off turkey and other food, relax, and watch the Jets. Couldn't ask for a better Turkey Day.

because some people spend the day with family and sneaking off somewhere to watch the game isn't really going to fly.

Yeah this is pretty cool. I just hope we can win this damn game.

I know the cowboys always play on thanksgiving, but do they ever play on the road or is it always at home?

thanksgiving games are always in dallas and detroit. last year they added a third game which will rotate among different sites.

Thanksgiving Day games for the Jets suck. They get a short week, late in the season and get to travel to the US' toilet, Dallas, for a daytime game in the middle of the week.

the nfc gets to host all 3 thanksgiving games? what's so great about that?

let the cowgirls come to new york! we had to play in oakland how many times in a row?

This sucks in my mind because I don't feel like dealing with the more then half of my family who has no interest in football wondering why the few of us are screaming our heads off. It's annoying in my life to sit around with family and watch football. Obviously for most of you, it is not.

This sucks in my mind because I don't feel like dealing with the more then half of my family who has no interest in football wondering why the few of us are screaming our heads off. It's annoying in my life to sit around with family and watch football. Obviously for most of you, it is not.

valid reason.

fortunately for me, my dad and all my brothers are just as psycho as i am. :razz:

Archived