Jets to play on Turkey day

wildthing2022000

I'm sure you guys got TIVO or at least a vcr. I think it would be nice for the jets to spank the boys on national tv.

I have a VCR. I'm just not sure if I have videotapes long enough to tape from when I leave to when the Jets game starts. Also, I don't get back until Sunday afternoon. :(

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This sucks in my mind because I don't feel like dealing with the more then half of my family who has no interest in football wondering why the few of us are screaming our heads off. It's annoying in my life to sit around with family and watch football. Obviously for most of you, it is not.

Yeah Joe, that would suck. I have the opposite. The whole family are Jets fans so I am looking forward to it.

Yeah Joe, that would suck. I have the opposite. The whole family are Jets fans so I am looking forward to it.

Yeah, and of the 5 people who do like football in my family, 2 of them are Giants fans and we all know how annoying those people are. Then again, we're playing the Boys so they might just sit around and root for the Jets.

What's not to like? you get to get fat off turkey and other food, relax, and watch the Jets. Couldn't ask for a better Turkey Day.

My thoughts exactly. It's a great thing as it is to watch football and gain ten pounds of turkey on the same day, now we get to watch the Jets. Hell yeah.:yahoo:

This sucks in my mind because I don't feel like dealing with the more then half of my family who has no interest in football wondering why the few of us are screaming our heads off. It's annoying in my life to sit around with family and watch football. Obviously for most of you, it is not.

I always go to a big family gathering in upstate NY for Thanksiving. And I always watch the games and there are enough football fans around. And those who don't like football can just go f themselves for all I care.

Just kidding, but not really. :)

I like it, depending on how the schedule comes out.

Yes the Jets would have short week getting ready for Dallas but the next week they would have 10 days to get ready for (Hopefully divisonal opponent) and I would guess most likely it would be home.

Throw in the fact that they are going up against Parcells, T.O. and Romo, it will make for an interesting afternoon.

I like it, depending on how the schedule comes out.

Yes the Jets would have short week getting ready for Dallas but the next week they would have 10 days to get ready for (Hopefully divisonal opponent) and I would guess most likely it would be home.

Throw in the fact that they are going up against Parcells, T.O. and Romo, it will make for an interesting afternoon.

*Wade Phillips

because some people spend the day with family and sneaking off somewhere to watch the game isn't really going to fly.

Especially true if you're hosting it.

But I have an idea, and eight months to sell it.

I call it "Thanksgiving Brunch".

This way they're in and out early so I can watch the game. ;)

was looking forward to going to Dallas but Thanksgiving Day??? A National game? Us fans outside the Tri state don't get to many Nationaly televised Jet games. I like to hear pre-game lead-ups . But if Mrs 13 ( and Brenda, T-Mac. Joisey & the rest of the gang) want to go, guess I'll have to bite the bullet...:)

Anyone who is complaining needs to be smacked in the teeth. Thanksgiving just went from a boring holiday with the family to a JETS GAME DAY.

I don't know about you but when the Jets are on I'm in my own world. Not only Do I get to watch my favorite team but I have an excuse to ignore everyone for 3 hours.

:beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

Dude, no worries, get that glory hole going now and start saving your quarters for a road trip. My bday falls exactly on TDay in 07, I will be frying turkeys and slappin' @sses in the lot in Dallas this year!! WORD!

:Nuts::Nuts:

btw, Max/Smizzy, a JN bday cake would be awesome ;), I'll bring the beer and Tuuuuuurkey!

already???

need 2 tickets Bren for me and Mrs 13...keep us in mind

I booked the flight, flying in tues.11/20?& out sat.morn. Al but i`m still looking for the tickets ...I just booked the Las Calinas, Wyndham...I just have the tickets left to take care of this trip totaly ...Balt . I booked the Camdam yards Marriott & am taking the Amtrak bar car to the game & back.thurs.-mon. on this trip....Here you go RynoJet this was the previous thread on the Thanksgiving trip....there was still another thread I can`t find on dallas hope this is helpfull

Archived