Larry David talking to Jets

Barton

Just reported by Adam Schefter on NFL Network

Comedian Larry David (Seinfeld, Curb Your Enthusiasm) is apparently talking with GM Mike Tannenbaum about who the Jets should draft etc etc

Schefter said Larry David told Mike T. last year to trade up for Vince Young, and recently when the Jets were in LA scouting players at a proday, they met and talked with Larry David.

I'm not kidding. :character41:

Comedian Larry David (Seinfeld, Curb Your Enthusiasm) is apparently talking with GM Mike Tannenbaum about who the Jets should draft etc etc

Schefter said Larry David told Mike T. last year to trade up for Vince Young, and recently when the Jets were in LA scouting players at a proday, they met and talked with Larry David.

yeah heard that. when they were saying secret weopon i'm like coles or cotchery but that blew me away

I'm telling you if Larry David even tries to convince Mangini to run the offense like Curb Your Enthusiasm, we're all in for a long year. Could you imagine an unscripted offense?????

Oh wait, I completely forgot about the 2006 Dolphins.

Nevermind.

I'm telling you if Larry David even tries to convince Mangini to run the offense like Curb Your Enthusiasm, we're all in for a long year. Could you imagine an unscripted offense?????

Oh wait, I completely forgot about the 2006 Dolphins.

Nevermind.

or run the Jets the way he ran the Yankees on Seinfeld-remember the justification to George's father about trading Jay Buhner for Ken Phelps?

There was also an episode of Curb Your Enthusiasm where Larry is watching the Jets game on TV talking to his friend about the game and his wife comes home from an airplane trip and he ignores her so he can watch the last few minutes of the game. I think Testerverde was our QB at the time. Funny damn show I have the first couple seasons on DVD.

:bwahaharoll:

J O K E....Joke Joke Joke!!!

I saw this post and did not think anything about it. Thought it was some no-name player and/or coach. Then I heard who the guy is.

Archived