Practice what you preach Sooth!!!!!!!

I have been a member of alot of Jets message boards including the Jetsinsider for awhile.

I have been paying close attention to the crazy JI vs JN antics and thought most of the time it was extremely comical, but now I find some information out that is very puzzling.

Mr. Soothsayer is the law at J.I. and he preaches that users should only have one account and should stop spamming his messageboard. He has actually banned many J.N. posters for having multple usernames. Yet he himself has at least 4 other usernames from the same IP address .

Username:

This is our year

Slappy Mc Ghee

Krazy Eye's Killa

The Soothsayer

YJF

all have the same IP address..... 24.47.10.17...........................

So Mr Soothsayer my advice to you is practice what you preach.... It's funny because if you look at certain thread's he will actually agree with himself using 2 different usernames... You have to be desparate to support your oun posts like this....

I guess this is the only way he can get certain points across without people knowing it is him...

What an ass

His Mod's will die when they see this and check out the facts

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I have been a member of alot of Jets message boards including the Jetsinsider for awhile.

I have been paying close attention to the crazy JI vs JN antics and thought most of the time it was extremely comical, but now I find some information out that is very puzzling.

Mr. Soothsayer is the law at J.I. and he preaches that users should only have one account and should stop spamming his messageboard. He has actually banned many J.N. posters for having multple usernames. Yet he himself has at least 4 other usernames from the same IP address .

Username:

This is our year

Slappy Mc Ghee

Krazy Eye's Killa

The Soothsayer

YJF

So Mr Soothsayer my advice to you is practice what you preach.... It's funny because if you look at certain thread's he will actually agree with himself using 2 different usernames... You have to be desparate to support your oun posts like this....

I guess this is the only way he can get certain points across without people knowing it is him...

What an ass

Can the mods check IPs, now? When I was a mod there, we weren't allowed to do that.

Just how is it that you gained this information?

Bob

I remember when you were a Mod... I thought you were great...... Let's just say I can gain access to Mod powers and I checked out things...... Women have a way on getting secret info...I figuired if I post this on this site news will travel quickly to J.I. and then Sooth will have to answer the questions....

Username:

This is our year

Slappy Mc Ghee

Krazy Eye's Killa

The Soothsayer

YJF

What an ass

I didnt really care about this... and still dont really.....

but that is some funny sh*t

Bob

I remember when you were a Mod... I thought you were great...... Let's just say I can gain access to Mod powers and I checked out things...... Women have a way on getting secret info...I figuired if I post this on this site news will travel quickly to J.I. and then Sooth will have to answer the questions....

your grandmother's secret pancake recipe?

I'm saying the source of this information is beyond reproach. That's all I'm saying.

C'mon...anyone that posts something like this is obviously pissed off about something. This behavior takes guile.

JGB - you know me better than that! I was making fun - get it? I'm sure it's a boy - I mean really now.....girls couldn't really be mod's!

It's funny because if you look at certain thread's he will actually agree with himself using 2 different usernames... You have to be desparate to support your oun posts like this....

hahaahha

small weener syndrome at its best..

Interesting - two blantant digs by Faba......Faba, are you a girl now?;)

I did not start this thread -only offering up an opinion on comments made in it-you see I have learned to be politically correct.

Archived