Practice what you preach Sooth!!!!!!!

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bob

I remember when you were a Mod... I thought you were great...... Let's just say I can gain access to Mod powers and I checked out things...... Women have a way on getting secret info...I figuired if I post this on this site news will travel quickly to J.I. and then Sooth will have to answer the questions....

bob was a good mod. then, he turned on me for some strange reason

i cant believe that sooth is youngjetsfan. if so, he puled the wool ver my eyes

as for multiple sn's, so what? its his site and we are all guilty of not practicing exactly what we preach. Dads are guilty of this all the time as they raise their kids

enough with sooth. the guy eats a pancake or wears sandals and some people base their whole life around commenting on it. I lie pancakes AND OWN SANDALS. SO DO YOU.

as for multiple sn's, so what? its his site and we are all guilty of not practicing exactly what we preach. Dads are guilty of this all the time as they raise their kids

enough with sooth. the guy eats a pancake or wears sandals and some people base their whole life around commenting on it. I lie pancakes AND OWN SANDALS. SO DO YOU.

Im more of a barefooted, waffle loving guy myself...

Sneakers and Bagels here... :lol:

sooth's policy discriminates against those suffering from multiple personality disorder. we're a constitutionally-protected class under the ADA. that why me and all my other personalities: SJ, joewilly, garb, max, abobo, oktaren and boomboom left there and came here.

wait, i am you? i thought you were me?

I gotta say, that really surprises me. yjf is a very long winded poster or at least he was when I was there a lot.

do you think max is johnny greenballs?

No, I have found out that Max is joebabyny, why else would he let that perv spam his board.

I agree that the Sooth stuff is old. That is why I ended the ebay auction over the weekend. I just didn't want to be the cause of this stuff. But I do want to add one thing -

That "This Is Our Year" guy really blasted JN and a bunch of here bad. Really stirred a bunch of stuff up.

Just find it ironic because everyone had the guts to say what they thought as themselves. Except Soothie. If what was written here is true, he hid behind fake accounts to make his point.

Sad actually.

It's a shame, really.

The legendary jesper strombland rules has made a cameo appearance :confused0061:

You know gossip and **** is being stirred up when he arrives,jesper---> :lurk:<--- other JN members :character0264:

Does anybody like Sooth? I mean seriosuly...Everbody I have ever talked to who has spent more than a minute with this guy will tell you he is an arrogant douche nozzle who thinks he is better than everyone.

Archived