what MLB stadiums have you been to? and rank them

Blackout

Yankee stadium (a couple of times)

Wrigley Field (2 games)

Shea Stadium (once, when i was about 6 or 7 years old)

Camden Yards (couple of times)

Fenway (couple of times)

Olympic Stadium (once)

in order of experience:

1-Yankee stadium--ofcourse I'm biased, im a Yankee fan

2-Wrigley Field--i went last summer and both games were sold out, cubs fans were pretty loyal considering the team was 10 games behind STL in the division at the time

3-Camden--Once of the visits I went I got to go on a tour too, nice place

4-Fenway--honestly this place is an ugly place to see a ballgame. other than the green monster, and the millions of anti-yankee gear being sold on the streets, i cant remember anything that stood out. what was cool was me and my dad went to a yankee-redsox game there, and they were sold out, and the lady in the booth said she'd give us some (illegal) handicap section seats for $40 cash :mrgreen:

5-Olympic stadium--a great place to watch a ball game, but having only 5000 fans at the game is an automatic last place bid

and I dont really remember much about shea stadium since it was 10 years ago :Irate:

Been to Shea so many times to count

Yankee Stadium a couple of times

Camden Yards once

Old Phillies Ballpark Veteran's Stadium a couple of times

Yankee stadium has the great tradition but Camden is great place to see a game and surrounding area Inner Harbor makes it most desirable.

Shea needs to be replaced

Veterans stadium I liked also the view of the field was good everywhere I saw the game

1. Yankee stadium - you can really feel the history there

2. camden yards - great atmosphere for a game

3. turner field - really underrated as a stadium, great place

4. RFK - old and run down, but when the place is full the whole stadium sways

5. Shea - other than the yankees playing there, not much going on

6. skydome - was great about 15 years ago

1. Fenway, I dont care that its old and haggard...best place to see a game by far, or not see one if youre sitting behind a pole.

2. Camden Yards...NICE digs, Orioles, now get out of the way and give us first place already!

3. Yankee Stadium...every time I go there, seems like its always 105 degrees and humid. Still lots of history, albeit bad history

4. Pac Bell...very good crowd the night I went.

5. Skydome...park kinda sucked, but you could bet on the game right at the beer stand if you so desired. Canada is a secular hellhole...but liquor + gambling = fun.

6. Shea...what a piece of sh*t!!! And the parking situation was horrendous! I felt like I was re-enacting the Battan Death March just looking for the stadium we parked so damn far away!!!

Yankee Stadium: One of the best

Shea

Camden Yards: If you have not gone there. GO !! It is an amazing ballpark.

Veterans Stadium: This was back in the late 70's. Awful then. Awful till the end.

Joe Robbie Stadium: Went there in 93 during the Marlins first season. Odd thing about that was that they had air conditioning in the hallways. :shock:

I would like to go one day and see Fenway, Wrigley and PNC in Pittsburgh

1. Tiger Stadium (doesn't get much better than that)

2. Comerica Park

3. Pro Player Stadium

Should be going to a game at Turner Field next month.

Spring Training Facilities

-Joker Merchant Stadium (Tigers)

-Roger Dean Stadium in Jupiter, FL (Cards, fmrly Mets)

-Port St. Lucie (Mets)

-Ft. Lauderdale Municipal Stadium (Orioles)

Yankee Stadium---Started going when I was a kid in the Bronx in '87 and it was love at first sight

Shea--Truly a friggin dump, went there one time with a free ticket and watched the Mets make 7 errors with HoJo playing CF

Coors Field--Beautiful ballpark and always fun to watch the slugfests

Tropicana field--Nothing special but not as bad as some folks make it out to be

Wrigley Field--Awesome ballpark/atmosphere, hoping to make another trip out there at some point

PNC Park--Second favorite all-time stadium behind Yankee stadium. The place is immaculate, and unfortunately very, very empty.

The Vet--An even bigger dump than Shea

Camden Yards--Much like Wrigley, beatiful park/great atmosphere

Pro Player/Dolphin Stadium--I like the configuration of the OF but other than that, not much worth talking about.

**Legends field in Tampa...awesome facility considering it's for an A ball team...I love the fact that the dimensions mirror Yankee stadium and the mini-monuments outside add a nice touch

Yankee Stadium - The Standard

Shea - Blinded by Orange

Veterans - You will not be missed

Camden Yards - AWESOME

Fenway Pawk - Small but you can feel the history.

Clev Indians - Forget what they call this thing. But it is NICE. Nicest stadium I have ever seen.

Want to get to the Skydome soon.

1 - Skydome - Beautiful facility, tons of amenities, good family atmosphere. I've got video of my kids running the bases there.

2 - Yankee Stadium - I love the history and the fact that the Yankees live there, but the place needs some sprucing up.

3 - Busch Stadium, St. Louis - Nice place. Liked it a lot. The red seats took some getting used to.

4 - Shea Stadium - I did not find this place to be nearly the dump that so many, including Mets fans, say it is.

Yankee Stadium-all the better for the bowling alley and various other bars, all within walking distance to the subway;

Wrigley Field-a total party and ver clsoe to the field

Camden-nice, but not that much better than-

New Comiskey-good layout which seems to imitate Yankee, but difficult to get to and not as popular with locals as Wrigley is;

Shea-a dump. Arguably their A Brooklyn Cyclones play in a much nicer park in Keypsn Park.

Archived