****The Official Rutgers University Thread****

BP

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm not the one who doesn't get it. There is no sense trying to reason with someone with such a clear agenda as him.

Mike, like it or not, everyone has an agenda here. It is kinda the point of message boards. Otherwise, every dialogue here would be like:

Bob-So did you see the game last night, it was a very good one.

Steve-Yes very good.

Bob-Best game I have seen in years

Steve-yes, the best.

Bob-That Derek Jeter is a very fine ball player

Steve-yes, very fine

Where you seem to have problem, is accepting that other people will have a different set of opinions than yours. And that makes you red hot angry. Name calling angry. Persona lattack angry. Funny, in a "look at the easily baited fool" angry. Kinda like my 7 year old who has the same problem.

Mike, like it or not, everyone has an agenda here. It is kinda the point of message boards. Otherwise, every dialogue here would be like:

Bob-So did you see the game last night, it was a very good one.

Steve-Yes very good.

Bob-Best game I have seen in years

Steve-yes, the best.

Bob-That Derek Jeter is a very fine ball player

Steve-yes, very fine

Where you seem to have problem, is accepting that other people will have a different set of opinions than yours. And that makes you red hot angry. Name calling angry. Persona lattack angry. Funny, in a "look at the easily baited fool" angry. Kinda like my 7 year old who has the same problem.

It's YOUR condescending, bias, homer opinions i have a problem with. Thats about it. Oh and the fact that you're obsessed with me and feel the need to stalk every thread I post in.

Archived