How many touchdowns will Chad Pennington throw for on Sunday?

ECURB

How many touchdowns will Chad Pennington throw for on Sunday?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. How many touchdowns will Chad Pennington throw for on Sunday?

I said 3, but one will be a play action pass at the goal line. and the other two will be on short passes with long runs by Stuckey and Leon Washington.

stuckey? he'll be lucky to get a ball thrown near him.

Let's not forget that COTCH owns the pats.

cotch - 7 catches 105 yards, 1 td, 1 embarassed a. samuel

Ill hold you to that.

The Jets scored over 30 points twice last year. 38 against the Packers and 31 against the Lions.

Chad threw 3 TD's and 3 INT's in those games. There is no way in the world Chad will ever throw 5 TD's in a game. Has he ever thrown 4?

The Jets scored over 30 points twice last year. 38 against the Packers and 31 against the Lions.

Chad threw 3 TD's and 3 INT's in those games. There is no way in the world Chad will ever throw 5 TD's in a game. Has he ever thrown 4?

I think we should trade Chad for LJ. It seems both herm and chad share an aversion to "arena" games...

The day where Chad Pennington as a NYJ throws for 5 tds against the NE patriots, is the day I change my username to "Penningtons Beyatch".

Ooh...you screwed up. Pennington will throw at least 3 INTs returned for TDs, and I think he just might get 2 pass TDs. You're going to be a beyatch come tomorrow afternoon!

Archived