Randy Moss making NFL history

PatriotReign37

After he torched Buffalo, he became the ONLY player in NFL history to amass 3 -100 yard receiving games on a new team the first 3 weeks of that season.

Moss milestone

Posted on September 23, 2007

Filed Under Uncategorized

The Patriots have just announced that Randy Moss has just gone over 11,000 receiving yards, becoming the 19th player in NFL history to break the 11,000-yard barrier. (At this moment, he has 11,040.)

:yawn:

I thought the tapes were confiscated by NFL security at the "grateful one's" behest at the Meadowlands? Sometime mid first quarter of the first game of the season? So, how is Moss cheating? Sour Green Grapes.....per usual.;)

Moss has proven to be a revelation. Dear Gawd, he makes Brady look good. It won't last forever. I mean, teams will figure out that it is imperative that you jam this man hard at the line. Screw up the route and timing. Brady has completed 79.5% of his passes. His QB rating is a ridiculous 141% - I think. Brady to Moss has exceeded my expections.

However, all that said, the Pats, after the 2001 SB season, came out and looked like world beaters in 2002 - with a convincing 3-0 start - only to see it all crumble in a pile of rushing yards against.

Everyone over-reacts. It's week four. The season is YOUNG. Anything can happen.

:yawn:

I thought the tapes were confiscated by NFL security at the "grateful one's" behest at the Meadowlands? Sometime mid first quarter of the first game of the season? So, how is Moss cheating? Sour Green Grapes.....per usual.;)

Moss has proven to be a revelation. Dear Gawd, he makes Brady look good. It won't last forever. I mean, teams will figure out that it is imperative that you jam this man hard at the line. Screw up the route and timing. Brady has completed 79.5% of his passes. His QB rating is a ridiculous 141% - I think. Brady to Moss has exceeded my expections.

However, all that said, the Pats, after the 2001 SB season, came out and looked like world beaters in 2002 - with a convincing 3-0 start - only to see it all crumble in a pile of rushing yards against.

Everyone over-reacts. It's week four. The season is YOUNG. Anything can happen.

Easier said then done.

With Welker, Stallworth and Watson also catching passes, if Moss is taken away, you can go to a second, third or fourth option. Then the second you let up on Moss, he can torch you deep like he has done a few plays this year.

Randy Moss....talk about a waste of talent. Imagine the numbers he could have put up if he had his heart in it from day one in the NFL. No WR in history has ever had the combo of size/speed/hands/agility that he has. The dude could have broken every record in the books for a WR. If you gave Randy Moss the heart of Jerry Rice....I say 20 TD's a year at a minimum for the first 8-9 years of his career.

Randy Moss....talk about a waste of talent. Imagine the numbers he could have put up if he had his heart in it from day one in the NFL. No WR in history has ever had the combo of size/speed/hands/agility that he has. The dude could have broken every record in the books for a WR. If you gave Randy Moss the heart of Jerry Rice....I say 20 TD's a year at a minimum for the first 8-9 years of his career.

100% correct. He would have shattered just about every record by now.

After he torched Buffalo, he became the ONLY player in NFL history to amass 3 -100 yard receiving games on a new team the first 3 weeks of that season.

Moss milestone

The Patriots have just announced that Randy Moss has just gone over 11,000 receiving yards, becoming the 19th player in NFL history to break the 11,000-yard barrier. (At this moment, he has 11,040.)

Welcome to the world of no-one gives a rats ass!!!

So not only were the Patriots cheating all these years but they were also passing video tapes to the Vikings and Raiders? Those rat bastards!!

Exactly and with the blessing of the NFL, that's why the tapes (which contained all the evidence) were destroyed.

If I were you, I would be hiding in a hole filled with shame and counting the ***

Exactly and with the blessing of the NFL, that's why the tapes (which contained all the evidence) were destroyed.

If I were you, I would be hiding in a hole filled with shame and counting the ***

I also heard that when they tore down old Foxboro stadium they used it to cover up the aliens that they had since the 60's. And again, unlike some, I don't allow this game to actually change my real life.

I also heard that when they tore down old Foxboro stadium they used it to cover up the aliens that they had since the 60's. And again, unlike some, I don't allow this game to actually change my real life.

LOL!!! The biggest whiney babies on the planet and beyond.

Moss milestone

The only record Moss is breaking this season is the amount of d**k he can take from Brady and Belichick at once. The current record is currenly held by Cory Dillon with a combined total of: 9 inces in length with a total girth of 11 inchs

The only record Moss is breaking this season is the amount of d**k he can take from Brady and Belichick at once. The current record is currenly held by Cory Dillon with a combined total of: 9 inces in length with a total girth of 11 inchs

At least Dillon got a Superbowl ring out of it. You would do it just for the pleasure.

That is a good what if.

If put in a similar situation as Jerry Rice (i.e. HofF QB, Coach and team), he might have been considered the G.O.A.T.

Looking at his numbers so far, in 9+ seasons, he is on pace for most of Jerry's numbers.

Randy Moss making NFL history by being a lazy butthole and still making NFL history.

When I read stuff like this Ifeel sorry for Jet fans.

Moss stats over his 10 year career:

Rec: 698 Yards:11103 Avg: 15.9 Tds: 106

Now let me brake this down for you on a yearly basis:

Moss averages 70 balls for 1110 yards and 10 tds every single year. Call him a baby, a quiter, lazy, call him whatever you want, it won't change the fact that he flat out produces on the field. The Jets have never had wr close to Moss on the field. Makes you wonder how good he would be if he wasn't taking all these plays off that Jet fans seem to think he is. ;)

Moss milestone

want some kneepads?

Archived