JetNation Private Debate

Maxman

Remember these? We lock two people in a thread and let them have at it? I think I have a good topic.

Year 3 of the Mangini regime will show that the Jets are on the right track. This year is a speed bump on the overall plan. If you look long term, they are doing the right thing and Mangini and company have a shot at winning a Championship here.

Anyone brave enough to defend Mangini? I am sure we will have plenty of takers for the other side. Post in here if you are interested in taking part in this. We will select one poster for each side of the debate.

Remember these? We lock two people in a thread and let them have at it? I think I have a good topic.

Anyone brave enough to defend Mangini? I am sure we will have plenty of takers for the other side. Post in here if you are interested in taking part in this. We will select one poster for each side of the debate.

While I disagree with the anti crowd... their top guns are a star studded cast football knowledge wise.

Pass.

I'd defend Mangini!:yahoo:

While I disagree with the anti crowd... their top guns are a star studded cast football knowledge wise.

Pass.

yeah, i'm not ready to fire mangini yet either but fully agree with you mr shelter. I'll be there with bandaids & epson salt though for whoever stands up for eric

I would do it, but there would have to be some ground rules.

In my opinion, the match has gotten out of hand because some people feel that a sheer amount of quantity beats quality. Making any number of inane posts, that become pointless and regress against the original premise.

Make it something liek 4 or 5 posts maximum a day, with opening and closing arguments.

Just my 2 cents

In my opinion, the match has gotten out of hand because some people feel that a sheer amount of quantity beats quality. Making any number of inane posts, that become pointless and regress against the original premise.

Make it something liek 4 or 5 posts maximum a day, with opening and closing arguments.

Just my 2 cents

OH YEAH..........SCOTT DIERKING REPRESENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dierk & jetcane could be one of the most respectful & intelligent debates ever seen on a football messageboard

OH YEAH..........SCOTT DIERKING REPRESENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dierk & jetcane could be one of the most respectful & intelligent debates ever seen on a football messageboard

welli thought ecurb and barton was highly respectful, and classy.

Just as i was hoping this years would be DWC and Smizzy. :biggrin:

Just my 2 cents

Well I am not sure we need ground rules. We just won't have ecurb involved, lol.

What side do you want to be on?

Thanks for the nom, joewilly, but I'd rather sit back and eat popcorn...

:biggrin:

...so, I'm gonna sit this one out.

:character0050:

how about we have a twist.

have the mangini hater make an argument to support him, and a mangini supporter argue to fire him

:) That would be great.

But, Scott Dierking has thrown his hat in the ring.

Any debate is now over. I mean, we're talking SCOTT DIERKING here!!! This guy has never lost an internet debate, ever.

If Scott replies to your post, you have been owned.

Maybe we can get him to debate both sides, but even then, in just two posts it will be over, and Scott will have one the debate. :)

This post, is not meant in jest or sarcasm, I really am scared of Scott Dierking. Thankfully, I usually agree with him. ;)

:) That would be great.

But, Scott Dierking has thrown his hat in the ring.

Any debate is now over. I mean, we're talking SCOTT DIERKING here!!! This guy has never lost an internet debate, ever.

If Scott replies to your post, you have been owned.

Maybe we can get him to debate both sides, but even then, in just two posts it will be over, and Scott will have one the debate. :)

This post, is not meant in jest or sarcasm, I really am scared of Scott Dierking. Thankfully, I usually agree with him. ;)

LadyJet, you make an old man blush. I appreciate the compliments, but I have been on the wrong side of a discussion many times, and there are quite a few posters here who can give a much more eloquent and incisive argument than I. Sperm and Bugg among others.

Archived