Why don't we get rid of the Flight Crew?

awats

Most of them are pretty, but they do nothing to enhance the team. They don't even know how to lead the Jets chant. And the team did better before they were devised. I think they brought bad luck with them.

You Shut Your Mouth When You Are Talking To Me!!!!

Most of them are pretty, but they do nothing to enhance the team. They don't even know how to lead the Jets chant. And the team did better before they were devised. I think they brought bad luck with them.

Most of them are pretty!? Ummm... no.

I vote we get rid of you for such a stupid idea ,BAN THIS GUY NOW! These girls are the only thing these days that make the games worth going to , in fact they should add 10 more so we get to see them close up for the whole game instead of half the game

I agree with you 100%... why cant they lead the Jet Chant?? They have the damn flags, but no.... we have to have the Chant Challenge!

Their dance routines are a waste. Watching from a mile away does nothing for me. If they came around and gave lap dances I might enjoy them more.

And its sad the team spent more money on the Flight Crew than they did on the team this offseason.

They can keep them. But can the dance routine. Need sluttier outfits. And more leading the fans in cheering for the team.

I can find lots of pretty women on the internet and at Jet games. I dont need the flight crew for that.

Funny you didn`t hear him complain about getting rid of the F!AG boys the last couple of years....

Haven't been posting here for very long. Never noticed the Flag boys. Too busy watching the game and half time is spent at the concessions.

Haven't been posting here for very long. Never noticed the Flag boys. Too busy watching the game and half time is spent at the concessions.

Yes. Waste your money on $5 hot dogs and $8 beers. Excellent.

You're helping to pay for the Flag Girls that you hate so much by doing so!

BTW:

The Flag Girls OWN:

Ryann1.jpg?1192200083

Laura1.jpg?1192126576

I agree. His hatred of women is obvious.

It's a pity you have to pay for football tickets to go and watch girls. What sad lives you must lead.

Have these girls done anything to help cheer on the team or are they a distraction. Go to the College games if you want to look at cheerleaders. You get mostly pretty girls and they are entertaining as well. I am happy that these girls are gainfully employed, but I still think they do nothing to enhance the team. --------- J-E-T-S Jets! Jets! Jets!:box:

Yeah because someone has said in this thread that they go to the games mainly to watch the girls.

Please.

They add an extra something when the game is stopped because of the 47 TV timeouts the NFL must have per game each Sunday. Would you rather sit there and watch stupid commericals or sing 20 year old songs or would you rather watch beautiful, young girls dance?

It's a pity you have to pay for football tickets to go and watch girls. What sad lives you must lead.

Have these girls done anything to help cheer on the team or are they a distraction. Go to the College games if you want to look at cheerleaders. You get mostly pretty girls and they are entertaining as well. I am happy that these girls are gainfully employed, but I still think they do nothing to enhance the team. --------- J-E-T-S Jets! Jets! Jets!:box:

Why so bitter, didn't make the final cut? :P

Yes. Waste your money on $5 hot dogs and $8 beers. Excellent.

You're helping to pay for the Flag Girls that you hate so much by doing so!

BTW:

The Flag Girls OWN:

Ryann1.jpg?1192200083

Laura1.jpg?1192126576

Hate is too strong a word. I don't hate them. I just don't think they help. If luck is in the equation, I think they may have brought bad luck with them.

I do not drink alcohol nor do I buy any edibles I go with the kids to keep an eye on them. Smart Alec!

and i suggest they install stripper poles on the endzone sidelines so these girls can really get the crowd going.

If we are looking for things to help the team should we not be looking inside the locker room and on the sidelines instead of the stadium entertainment? They do not help, nor does lousy play calling and under achieving over paid athletes. Only Jets fans would debate about stuff like this

If we are looking for things to help the team should we not be looking inside the locker room and on the sidelines instead of the stadium entertainment? They do not help, nor does lousy play calling and under achieving over paid athletes. Only Jets fans would debate about stuff like this

couldn't have said it better myself.

Archived