Zero Sox being named = bogus

Matt39

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The report looks pretty unbiased to me and everyone else with at least half a brain.

We have had our "issues" Thor, but kudos to you for putting up with the stupidity of many.

Issues? Baby, I love you.

It's funny that Yankee fans are pissed off at some perceived Sox bias. They should really be pissed at their heros for using these substances.

Misplaced Yankee fan anger is hilarious.

Issues? Baby, I love you.

It's funny that Yankee fans are pissed off at some perceived Sox bias. They should really be pissed at their heros for using these substances.

Misplaced Yankee fan anger is hilarious.

Mitchell works for the Red Sox. How is that not played into this?

Youre completely naive.

This is just simply ridiculous that a Red Sox man leads this research and their are zero Red Sox found. Isn't Jason Varitek supposed to be on this list? David Ortiz definitely should. Johnny Damon's name would not be on this list, if it is, if he were still in Boston, I can guarentee you that.

Mitchell works for the Red Sox. How is that not played into this?

Youre completely naive.

He's on their board of directors. he owns stock in them. He went to games with his young son all summer, sitting in the dugout, getting autographs and sounvenirs on the arm. This is a complete joke. It's like putting Carlos Escobar's brother-in-law in the DEA. And Mitchell is a pompous blowhard. This is a joke.

He's on their board of directors. he owns stock in them. He went to games with his young son all summer, sitting in the dugout, getting autographs and sounvenirs on the arm. This is a complete joke. It's like putting Carlos Escobar's brother-in-law in the DEA. And Mitchell is a pomposur blowhard. This is a joke.

Yep. Hell, he could have put the entire Yankee organization down to their batboys on the list and I wouldnt have cared.

Its embarassing.

Hmm, lets see, the team Mitchell works for doesnt even scratch the list. Yeah, sounds right.

Yep. Hell, he could have put the entire Yankee organization down to their batboys on the list and I wouldnt have cared.

Its embarassing.

Hmm, lets see, the team Mitchell works for doesnt even scratch the list. Yeah, sounds right.

i thought 5 or 6 sox are named,,past sox,,but cited as offenders during their sox years,,

The hatred of th sox here is tainting your thinking- you should be disgusted with all the names on the list and more that were not that did it.

Are we really supposed to disgusted with guys taking steroids?

Am I mad that Pettitte is on the list? Not really to be honest with you...Im not going to lose any sleep over it.

This is just another era of baseball, just like segregation and taller mounds.

Could you imagine if Rudy Giuliani, a die-hard Yankee fan, did this report?

Yankee haters would be going nuts and threatening to riot on the streets because Jeter and Rivera weren't on the list.

Its not quite the same, but I get your point.

Mitchell works for the Sox, nuff said.

Are we really supposed to disgusted with guys taking steroids?

Am I mad that Pettitte is on the list? Not really to be honest with you...Im not going to lose any sleep over it.

This is just another era of baseball, just like segregation and taller mounds.

Guys having a unfair advantage over someone is fair? You need to be on Bonds jury.

Big Papi told the Boston Herald that he couldn't say for sure if he had ever used performance-enhancing drugs in the past, but if he did, it was when he was much younger.

"I tell you, I don't know too much about steroids, but I started listening about steroids when they started to bring that [****] up... I started realizing and getting to know a little bit about it. You've got to be careful."

"He certainly didn't juice while he was in Minnesota, or the slugger would still be there. Ortiz never hit more than 20 homers or 75 RBIs in the 6 seasons he was there and was never paid more than $1 million salary." BigPapi.jpg

DavidAriasOrtiz.jpg

He's on their board of directors. he owns stock in them. He went to games with his young son all summer, sitting in the dugout, getting autographs and sounvenirs on the arm. This is a complete joke. It's like putting Carlos Escobar's brother-in-law in the DEA. And Mitchell is a pompous blowhard. This is a joke.

No he doesn't. He doesn't officially work for them either as he is on a leave until this report was completed. Everyone miffed or pissed about who is or isn't on this list is cutting of their nose to spite their face. The problem is far spread on all of the teams. It's bigger than any rivalry or hatread of another team. Grow up everyone.

Its amazing how Big (steroid user) Papi head size grew between Minn and Boston isn't it. I guess its just natural your head blows up 3 times its original size...I mean come on aren't all of our heads 3x as big as they were when we were in the 20's? The report is a joke and certainly bias.

There is no evidence at all that David Ortiz took steroids. At all. To continually bring it up and try to make something out of nothing is wrong and ill-advised. Sure his rookie picture looks different. You can say that about just about everybody. It's ridiculous and makes you look incompetent.

No he doesn't. He doesn't officially work for them either as he is on a leave until this report was completed. Everyone miffed or pissed about who is or isn't on this list is cutting of their nose to spite their face. The problem is far spread on all of the teams. It's bigger than any rivalry or hatread of another team. Grow up everyone.

He's on leave, but he went to games with his son over the summer and sat on the bench. BFD. This is a joke; what does on leave even mean if he still going to games and interacting with players and management? Again, I have zero doubt Ortiz used, but really, so what? It's simply an embarrassment that Mitchell used this job to make his own team's players look good and the Yanks' players look bad.

Archived