Thank you Chad Pennington

For today, December 23rd 2007, reminding me that you are a Game Manager, not a Quarterback. Thank you for reminding me of that once again.

Hopefully you find yourself in a place with a strong running game and very good defense in 2008 so that you can succeed. Otherwise, nobody will be viewing you as an NFL starter.

For today, December 23rd 2007, reminding me that you are a Game Manager, not a Quarterback. Thank you for reminding me of that once again.

Hopefully you find yourself in a place with a strong running game and very good defense in 2008 so that you can succeed. Otherwise, nobody will be viewing you as an NFL starter.

Did this really deserve a thread? Nuge had a so-so day get over it.

Just think. If we had the type of team you're advocating Chad go to, then he wouldn't be leaving.

Just think. If we had the type of team you're advocating Chad go to, then he wouldn't be leaving.

I know. I don't want Chad to go. I never did. But I realized earlier than most that this team wasn't going to be able to succeed with Pennington at the helm. He doesn't have the attributes to succeed with a team like the current one. I hope he has all the success in the world wherever he goes. Minnesota would be the best fit, but unless Jackson ****s the bed in the final two games and or the playoffs, I think they stay with him. Chad would lead the Vikings to the Super Bowl, or at least would challenge Tony Romeo & Co. in Big D.

I know. I don't want Chad to go. I never did. But I realized earlier than most that this team wasn't going to be able to succeed with Pennington at the helm. He doesn't have the attributes to succeed with a team like the current one. I hope he has all the success in the world wherever he goes. Minnesota would be the best fit, but unless Jackson ****s the bed in the final two games and or the playoffs, I think they stay with him. Chad would lead the Vikings to the Super Bowl, or at least would challenge Tony Romeo & Co. in Big D.

I can't see Minny giving up on Jackson.

Baltimore or Atlanta would be more likely destinations IMO.

124 - i have been beating chadwick up all season, but the question is: would you rather see all of the checkdowns and dumpoffs or see more throwaways and sacks?

i am convinced that the wr's are covered on just about every play. they were covered for clemens and they are covered for chadwick. the wr's are just not all that good and the line is even worse. as much as i hate the dumpoffs i don't think chadwick is missing wide open guys. there just isn't anywhere to throw the football.

124 - i have been beating chadwick up all season, but the question is: would you rather see all of the checkdowns and dumpoffs or see more throwaways and sacks?

i am convinced that the wr's are covered on just about every play. they were covered for clemens and they are covered for chadwick. the wr's are just not all that good and the line is even worse. as much as i hate the dumpoffs i don't think chadwick is missing wide open guys. there just isn't anywhere to throw the football.

Thats crazy talk... Chad sucks... :roll:

You cant use that ;logic here... there is a clear anti-Chad-bias

Thats crazy talk... Chad sucks... :roll:

You cant use that ;logic here... there is a clear anti-Chad-bias

don't get me wrong ecurb chad still shouldn't be starting for any team in the nfl. his weak arm and total lack of athleticism are just too much for an offense to overcome.

it just doesn't matter with this team. it wouldn't matter if brady or manning were the qb right now, there is no time to throw and wr's are rarely open.

He doesnt have the attributes to succeed anywhere anymore.

+1, our recievers cannot get open not because they are not good enough, it's because it is damn near impossible to get open in the 2-3 seconds our qb's have to throw. so you have to go for the checkdown. defense will always give you something if you fast enough getting the ball out. dont look for to many big time plays with out o line.

Semper fi

Archived