Why the hate?

Gainzo

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I havent thought the NE fans that frequent here are all that bad per se. Gainzo has by far been the best of the bunch though, very few times have I noticed him being unruly or combative.

Alk is just .........Alk I guess, in a good way though. Whats the deal with his hair and outfit?

PFSIKH and I have had our words months ago, but no harm-no foul.

Garb, .......eh........not enough data to say since she never replies to my posts.

PatriotReign, not exactly the best option to converse with.

Whaler, well hes trollish.

Never got to witness TX in action, so I dont know about him.

Others that dont come to mind at the moment dont post enough to warrent mentioning I guess. There are so many other arrogant NE fans everywhere you turn that the few good ones get the heat unjustly. But I do hate the Patriots with every fiber of my being though.

Count your blessings :biggrin:

I understand that all of you hate the Pats. I have no problem with that at all.

My question is why do me, Alk, PFSIKH and Garb get raked over the coals for being Pats fans?

This is a great board and I've met a lot of good people here. Just because Joe, Tyson, Brenda, Frank, etc are Jets fans doesn't make them bad people.

80 is probably the worse offender. He likes to call us "bandwagon" fans.

hey gainzo, you're good people in my book.

Ps were you my secret Santa? Thanks dude, I now have a new mascot for my jeep, chicks think its cute.

People hate others that are 1) more accomplished than them and 2) win all the time. The media over-kill doesn't help any and I can only speak from what I see here, but the "rival" fan base IQ is borderline retahded. :P

I kid, people, I kid. Mostly.

People hate others that are 1) more accomplished than them and 2) win all the time. The media over-kill doesn't help any and I can only speak from what I see here, but the "rival" fan base IQ is borderline retahded. :P

Very fine line between hate and envy.

Again I hate Mumbles for everything he stands for, a Cheatah, a thief, a rat,an adulterer....You name it, I hate him for it.

I'm not sure you can hate postahs.. as they do not exist in reality , sort of like hating the Eastah Bunny!!! Sorry to kids who post here.

Can anyone imagine what a Garb on a high horse would look like? Please

no pictures Ecurb i haven't had my java yet!;)

I'm not sure you can hate postahs.. as they do not exist in reality , sort of like hating the Eastah Bunny!!! Sorry to kids who post here.

I hope you realize how badly you just scarred Barton, 124, 80 and Jetfan16. I hope you feel real good about yourself now.

I understand that all of you hate the Pats. I have no problem with that at all.

My question is why do me, Alk, PFSIKH and Garb get raked over the coals for being Pats fans?

This is a great board and I've met a lot of good people here. Just because Joe, Tyson, Brenda, Frank, etc are Jets fans doesn't make them bad people.

80 is probably the worse offender. He likes to call us "bandwagon" fans.

For the most part, some of the posters you mentioned, do not come here to talk football. Some others offer very good football knowledge and very valid opinions.

What makes this board great, is the diversity of ideas and variety of opinions.

Having said that, how do you like it when a Jet fan goes to a Pats board expecting love for his team and offering foul mouthed or non football related responses when his team is attacked?

Again I hate Mumbles for everything he stands for, a Cheatah, a thief, a rat,an adulterer....You name it, I hate him for it.

Can anyone imagine what a Garb on a high horse would look like? Please

no pictures Ecurb i haven't had my java yet!;)

I suspect that deep down all Jest fans hate mumbles because he left the Jets and somehow you all beleive that the success the Patriots have had could have been the Jets' had BB stayed.

I laugh when a man says he hates someone for being an adulterer. You all stick together too much.

I suspect that deep down all Jest fans hate mumbles because he left the Jets and somehow you all beleive that the success the Patriots have had could have been the Jets' had BB stayed.

I laugh when a man says he hates someone for being an adulterer. You all stick together too much.

no, thats a JN Mod behavior

The Jets would have had much more success...no doubt about it

also the Herm years would have nevah existed;)

You would also be stuck at patsfan.com as well whining about why pete carroll is still coaching this sh1tty team;)

The Jets would have had much more success...no doubt about it

also the Herm years would have nevah existed;)

You would also be stuck at patsfan.com as well whining about why pete carroll is still coaching this sh1tty team;)

...speaking of which, I hear Blank reached out to good 'ole Petey for the head coaching gig at Atlanta. I know it's a desperate time in Atlanta - but what has Petey done in the Pro's that would make anyone think he is an effective NFL coach? While he coached in NE - I wanted to poke him in the eye. He offended my sensibilities. He's perfectly suited for the college ranks. Why leave USC? He's King there.

...speaking of which, I hear Blank reached out to good 'ole Petey for the head coaching gig at Atlanta. I know it's a desperate time in Atlanta - but what has Petey done in the Pro's that would make anyone think he is an effective NFL coach? While he coached in NE - I wanted to poke him in the eye. He offended my sensibilities. He's perfectly suited for the college ranks. Why leave USC? He's King there.

probably same thing Belly did in his Cleveland years..who knows,,he may have matured as well..

1) Pete is too much of a players coach, when he was with Jests he frequently played hoop with them

2) he is generally a nice guy and is great with college kids, great recruiter and

he can make a difference with them

3) My guess he is just driving up his USC salary..like they all do.

IMO he will nevah leave USC unless a Pro team shows up in LA

College jobs have about 3 more months of downtime than NFl coaches, so

he would be crazy to leave.

Youre describing Mangini.

1. Cheat - Fact - Mangini taped signals in Foxboro as the DC.Then, broke NFL rules, AGAIN, taping in the endzone when NY was @ NE this season.

2. Thief - Stole a laptop form the Pats facility - fact. Tried to lure away NE assistant coaches on the plane ride back for the 2005 loss in Denver - fact.

3. Rat - Squeeled to the NFL. Ratted out the guy who gave him his start in the NFL.

1. Cheat - Fact - Mangini taped signals in Foxboro as the DC.Then, broke NFL rules, AGAIN, taping in the endzone when NY was @ NE this season.

2. Thief - Stole a laptop form the Pats facility - fact. Tried to lure away NE assistant coaches on the plane ride back for the 2005 loss in Denver - fact.

3. Rat - Squeeled to the NFL. Ratted out the guy who gave him his start in the NFL.

Pound some salt will ya!!!! you are such a tool!!

Pound some salt will ya!!!! you are such a tool!!

POTW

Like I said, you all cry like babies......

This Reign poster is trying to get you all riled up. He has succeeded. Although - there is some truth to his rants, eh? ;)

this guy is a real troll and you know that;)

I have been off the EM bandwagon for quite a while now, you can have him back.

But for EM to allow Mumbles to cheat in his own building is hardly a rat, Mumbles also did not want him to take jests job either.. nice mentah huh

NFL also allows teams to video tape game from endzone, hardly an issue

Belichick likes to drown kittens - FACT.

Archived