Yankees Suck!!!!

PFSIKH

Spring Training warm-ups

Not Bad.

His "sucks" was little off and it could hurt him down the road but for the first time out I think we should be pretty pleased with his posting.

Next week we will probably stretch him out to a sentence and by opening day we should have him posting full paragraphs.

The Sox could win the next 5 World Series but Sox fans will still focus more on the Yankees.

because they are insecure dooshies. Only fans of mediocre teams can act like that. Like us Jets fans. When you are a winner, you have to raise your game up. Sawx fans havent done that and stay with the old and tired Yankees suck.

Yes, we get it. They hate the Yankees. Although I really think they are just a bunch of lemmings.

I don't know that I'd say the Yankees suck. They have some good players. Now if you want to say "A-Rod sucks when the lights shine brightest" or "Steinbrenner the little sucks" then I agree 100%.

YEA AND THEY COULD WIM THE NEXT 10 WS AND STILL NOT HAVE AS MUCH RINGS AS THE YANKEES!!! AND WATCH OUT FOR HUGHES HE IS GONNA WIN MORE GAMES THEN KAZ AND BECKETT PUT TOGETHER THIS SEASON!!!

They could win the next 18 and still not have as many Championships as the Yankees.:P

I could tell you silly Mets fans to go choke yourselves, but the Mets do that just fine all by themselves. But at least you have Pedro and Reyes dancing around like a coupla Christopher Street fruits on poppers, and I guess you find that entertaining. David Wright and Willie Randolph probably love that flamboyant stuff;the Marlins liked it too.

I could tell you silly Mets fans to go choke yourselves, but the Mets do that just fine all by themselves. But at least you have Pedro and Reyes dancing around like a coupla Christopher Street fruits on poppers, and I guess you find that entertaining. David Wright and Willie Randolph probably love that flamboyant stuff;the Marlins liked it too.

Firts, I believe I am the first Mets fan to post in this thread, so I think your anger is misplaced.

And, if you want to talk flambouyant, I would suggest that you lookat the Yankee third baseman who preens in Central park topless and likes to cheat on his wife with "husky" strippers.

Firts, I believe I am the first Mets fan to post in this thread, so I think your anger is misplaced.

And, if you want to talk flambouyant, I would suggest that you lookat the Yankee third baseman who preens in Central park topless and likes to cheat on his wife with "husky" strippers.

SD...I'm the first one to admit that when it comes to big games and being a husband, A-Rod is an absolute failure...the stripper though? I dunno, I only saw a couple of pics and she didn't look so "husky" to me.

SD...I'm the first one to admit that when it comes to big games and being a husband, A-Rod is an absolute failure...the stripper though? I dunno, I only saw a couple of pics and she didn't look so "husky" to me.

Well, I had heard he likes them "muscular".

To each his own, and it does not have much to do with baseball.

YEA AND THEY COULD WIM THE NEXT 10 WS AND STILL NOT HAVE AS MUCH RINGS AS THE YANKEES!!! AND WATCH OUT FOR HUGHES HE IS GONNA WIN MORE GAMES THEN KAZ AND BECKETT PUT TOGETHER THIS SEASON!!!

There's a Kaz on the Red Sox? And you don't know who El Guapo is?

I smell a bandwagoner!

There's a Kaz on the Red Sox? And you don't know who El Guapo is?

I smell a bandwagoner!

first off there isnt no bandwagoner here... i bleed pinstripes!!! second my name is mickey and i was named after the best baseball player of all time Mickey Mantle!! and now back to the red sux.. and my bad i meant dice K.. i get all those japs confused... he is gonna fall off this year every DH in the AL is gonna be take that "gyro ball" out the park.. last year was a fluke..

Um... why are you commenting on the mets?? In fact, I believe this mets fan actually said it is sad that the Sawx fans still use this silly chant.

but, for some reason the poor pathetic mets have your panties in a bunch.

And beating up on a weaker team- you're a bully. :P

first off there isnt no bandwagoner here... i bleed pinstripes!!! second my name is mickey and i was named after the best baseball player of all time Mickey Mantle!! and now back to the red sux.. and my bad i meant dice K.. i get all those japs confused... he is gonna fall off this year every DH in the AL is gonna be take that "gyro ball" out the park.. last year was a fluke..

I hate to break it to you, but Mickey Mantle is not even close to being the best player of all time.

All those 'japs' look alike, don't they?

because they are insecure dooshies. Only fans of mediocre teams can act like that. Like us Jets fans. When you are a winner, you have to raise your game up. Sawx fans havent done that and stay with the old and tired Yankees suck.

Yes, we get it. They hate the Yankees. Although I really think they are just a bunch of lemmings.

It's Boston thing. Swear to God. Many fans here are happier biatching about things than having things go well. This morning I heard the morning WEEI guys lamenting how boring spring training was - "oh poor us....nothing to complain about....whaaa!! Even Schilling is keeping his mouth closed...." Many local (New England) life long Red Sox fans are what you all refer to as M@ssh*les. Nothing like us superior Pats fans. :P

It's Boston thing. Swear to God. Many fans here are happier biatching about things than having things go well. This morning I heard the morning WEEI guys lamenting how boring spring training was - "oh poor us....nothing to complain about....whaaa!! Even Schilling is keeping his mouth closed...." Many local (New England) life long Red Sox fans are what you all refer to as M@ssh*les. Nothing like us superior Pats fans. :P

You should move to Tampa, your team has Spring Training here.

then who do you think the best player of all time is.. i garentee they wore pinstripes one time in there career

Don't get me wrong, Mickey was awesome. Probably in the top 10 of all time. But there were others who were better.

Willie Mays

Ted Williams

Ty Cobb

Babe Ruth

Archived