Obituary: 03/30/08

Maxman

It's been a while since I have posted here.

Enough said!

Edited by BP

No, not enough said.

You hate the NFL but come here and post, check. you make photoshop pics with the NFL logos and pedophile comments in it, check.

Good bye, tubby.

• Replies 824
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I never get how these message boards work. I caught the tail end of some major histrionics/fireworks, and now they are gone. Why?

It's for the better. Fat ass had 16 posts that mostly consisted of hating the NFL and pedophilia. did you really want to read that ****? :lol:

I never get how these message boards work. I caught the tail end of some major histrionics/fireworks, and now they are gone. Why?

Because it contained jokes that we don't want to be associated with. Rape humor, pedophile jokes are over the line even by our low standards.

It's for the better. Fat ass had 16 posts that mostly consisted of hating the NFL and pedophilia. did you really want to read that ****? :lol:

If that's what this is about, then I agree with you dumping the trash. I thought it was just one of the myriad arguments. If that guy is always posting pedophile jokes, and has been warned, he's the type of poster that should be banned. Thanks for the clarification.

Thanks also to you, Max for explaining things. Who the f**k is making pedophile jokes anyway?

Earlier in the thread, Fat Man called out JohnnyGreenBalls for making pedophilia jokes, as he had been supposedly raped as a child. Then there was a bunch of arguing/messing around with the guy over whether he was condoning rape. Then Fat Man went on a crusade against everything in the world he considers encouraging Pedophilia, including the NFL and everyone on this site. None of it was necessary, to say the least.

Earlier in the thread, Fat Man called out JohnnyGreenBalls for making pedophilia jokes, as he had been supposedly raped as a child. Then there was a bunch of arguing/messing around with the guy over whether he was condoning rape. Then Fat Man went on a crusade against everything in the world he considers encouraging Pedophilia, including the NFL and everyone on this site. None of it was necessary, to say the least.

Thanks. As I read your response it clicked who that poster was. As I said the other day when he was online, why would a new poster admit a childhood molestation to a bunch of strangers on a Jets' site? If it's true, then I am sorry for his physical and emotional pain. My gut is telling me that it's a bunch of spamming BS.

• 3 years later...

it was funny to remember that they used to block out jetsnation.com on the board...b/c it was always referred to as "the site that shall not be named"....hence when at JI i could never figure out where they were talking about ...lol I'm glad i found this place...so much better...

it was funny to remember that they used to block out jetsnation.com on the board...b/c it was always referred to as "the site that shall not be named"....hence when at JI i could never figure out where they were talking about ...lol I'm glad i found this place...so much better...

Welcome to this board.

So what did you get banned for ?

I always preferred "asterisk nation", but whatever works.

IIRC, last year somebody posted a newspaper article about JN on JI and Sooth deleted it.

The war is still very much on.

+111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111

Do those numbers still hold true today? Or has the wealth of Cannizaro inside info carried them to current vict'ry?

I am pretty sure they get more posts than we do today but if they are still keeping score by posts, I am okay with that. :)

Thanks! I hope it didn't take you all these years to find us. That damn word censor might be more powerful than we give it credit for!

IIRC, last year somebody posted a newspaper article about JN on JI and Sooth deleted it.

The war is still very much on.

I can see why he hates us. Not saying his is right or justified but I totally get why he dislikes us so much. :)

I've met both Sean and you. You guys wouldn't have enough breathing room in the middle of Wyoming with your current levels of physical fitness.

If we ban you, they aren't going to take you back. I hope you know this.

Archived