Clemens in the news again for all the wrong reasons

AFJF

Nice family man. Things like this are worst for the wife and children

Especially in a case like this where all the kids are old enough to udnerstand what it means and it's going to be all over the media.

I find it hard to believe that Clemens at 28 was having an affair with a 15 year old girl. At that point he could've gotten any piece of ass he wanted, why would he have an affair with a 15 year old? Sorry, but I don't buy it.

I find it hard to believe that Clemens at 28 was having an affair with a 15 year old girl. At that point he could've gotten any piece of ass he wanted, why would he have an affair with a 15 year old? Sorry, but I don't buy it.

Wasn't R. Kelly running around pissing on teenage girls when he had venues full of plenty of women who would have gladly gone home with him and let him do it to them? Just because a guy can get any woman doesn't mean he always chooses wisely.

Wasn't R. Kelly running around pissing on teenage girls when he had venues full of plenty of women who would have gladly gone home with him and let him do it to them? Just because a guy can get any woman doesn't mean he always chooses wisely.

R Kelly was MARRIED to alliyah, he was 22 she was 15....

agreed. if Clemens is going to carry an affair atleast have it with a girl who's LEGAL.

Who know how this will play out, but my gawd, it just blows my mind the way some men just lie and cheat - get stone cold busted - and continue to lie. Is there a medical term for this malody? Jeepers, stop being a coward and be a man already. I have no respect for cowards.

I have just as much disdain for Mrs. Clemens who stands idly by as her husband continuously disprespects her. How much of a hit can one's dignity take? How can he respect her and how can she respect herself and how on Earth can they respect each other? She stands by as her husband plays pedophile to some baby hick? This can't be just about the money. I refuse to beleive that. Let me hold on to that illusion, please. How can there be a healthy love when trust has been completely broken.

Okay, rant "ovah." ;)

And an oxycontin habit, hillbilly family life and criminal record to boot. What a catch!

mccready.jpg

Clemens coul've slinked off with his money to a quite, mcGwire-like existence and looked forward to his day in Cooperstown 5 years hence. Instead, he and his idiot attorney pushed the issue-lawsuits, hearings, press conferences and Cooperstown in the rear view permanently. So far, he has now likely talked himself into possible perjury charges, a counter defamation suit by Macnammee,HoF entrance blown and Mrs. Clemens, she of HGH injections, screaming "HALF!". Great work.

I don't know if they mentioned, whether he carried on a sexual relationship with this girl at 15, just that he met her when she was 15. My guess is that he met her, incubated her until she was ready. But then again, I wouldn't put it pass Clemens the douchebag that he his to sleep with a 15 year old.

I would think you of all people would understand. :lol:

Supposedly had a 10 year affair with an aspiring country singer. The affair started when he was 28 and pitching for the Sox...she was 15 :character42:

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/baseball/yankees/2008/04/27/2008-04-27_sources_roger_clemens_had_10year_fling_w.html

I never really liked the guy. He seems to have the personality of a metal detector. The only thing he ever did that I liked was when he beaned Piazza in his fat head.

Maybe his wife wasn't showing any 'attention' to him?

Yeah... never thought of that. I wonder if the divorce court judge will take that into consideration before he awards Rockets wife his nuts and 70% of his money?

I would think you of all people would understand. :lol:

Dude, theres a difference between someone who can't get ass because his life is going nowhere and a 28 year old star in the major league. Big difference.

Priscilla Presley was 14 when Elvis first met her. You think Clemens could get any piece of ass he wanted? Women literally fainted from sensory overload at the sight of Elvis - out cold, unconscious.

Yeah... never thought of that. I wonder if the divorce court judge will take that into consideration before he awards Rockets wife his nuts and 70% of his money?

I doubt she'll divorce him over an affair that happened 10-15yrs ago. Although it'll be a good business move.

I never really liked the guy. He seems to have the personality of a metal detector. The only thing he ever did that I liked was when he beaned Piazza in his fat head.

If you really enjoy watching another person get hit in the head with a 95 mph fastball, maybe you need to get your head checked out.

In its story Monday night, sources told the News that McCready went with Clemens to his hotel room in Fort Myers, Fla., after their first meeting but that they did not have sex. The relationship turned intimate after she later moved to Nashville and became a country star, the paper said.

I am sure that Clemens hung out with McCready and thought "I need to wait for sex until she's 18 because that's the moral thing to do."

What an A-hole.

The wrong reasons?

Last time he was in the news it was because he was shot in the a$$ by another man. This time it is still bad news but a step in the right direction.

Hopefully next year he can get caught with a hooker like the Gov Of NY and then we will know that Roger has truly made progress (seeing adult women now).

:)

Dude, theres a difference between someone who can't get ass because his life is going nowhere and a 28 year old star in the major league. Big difference.

You should really consider writing a book full of all of your little nuggets of wisdom.

Here's adding insult to injury.

Courtesy of cnnsi.com

Clemens linked to Daly's ex-wife

For Roger Clemens, the hits just keep on coming. Several sources told the Daily News Wednesday that Clemens had a relationship with Paulette Dean Daly, a former wife of champion golfer John Daly. The sources said Clemens, a married father of four, arranged trips to Anaheim Stadium for Daly - the latest woman to emerge as an alleged Rocket flame - to watch him pitch forthe Yankees against the Angels. Sources also said he spent time with her in Palm Springs, Calif. She declined to elaborate on the nature of her relationship with the pitcher, but did not deny allegations from several sources that it was romantic and included financial support. Daly is still involved with the Bob Hope Chrysler Classic as an organizer of famously lavish parties there. News reports have described Clemens as being in attendance as recently as two years ago, dancing around the party with an 8-foot-long boa constrictor around his neck.

Just to clarify. Are you saying that you don't get any a$$?

Just to clarify. Are you saying that you don't get any a$$?

Excuse me? The 21 and 14 incident was with a former friend of mine and thats what I thought you were referring to. When did this become about me? :eek:

Bu Bu But! CLemens is a 'good guy' who had an incredible 'work ethic'! That is why he had so much success! He is a great role model and he is against 'doing drugs'! He is innocent of all claims and he is a great athlete, gentleman, and champion!

Archived