BWAAAHHH HAAA!!!!!! FAVRE!!!!

DW10

You clowns are all excited about snagging a whining, overrated, interception thrower. Favre is a bum. He is overrated. He's the most overrated QB in history. Don't let his sats fool you. He has singlehandidly lost more games for the Pack than he has won. He's a loose canon. He singlehandidly lost the NFC Championship game last year and he is sure to do the same for you this year, many times. You think he's gonna help your team??? ROFLMAO!!! He's worthless and you got 'em! GOOD LUCK!!! BWAAA HAAAAAA!!!!!

It's that tine of year boys and girls!!

all the above. Which reminds me, I guess I kind of need to update the sig. Thanks for watching out for my best interests.

But as for Pennington, as I've stated before. He's an elite QB. I've always liked him and have always found his arm strength more than adequate (

in fact its a canon) and his decision making abilities second to none. You clowns lost a true gem and ended up landing a disaster.bh

You clowns are all excited about snagging a whining, overrated, interception thrower. Favre is a bum. He is overrated. He's the most overrated QB in history. Don't let his sats fool you. He has singlehandidly lost more games for the Pack than he has won. He's a loose canon. He singlehandidly lost the NFC Championship game last year and he is sure to do the same for you this year, many times. You think he's gonna help your team??? ROFLMAO!!! He's worthless and you got 'em! GOOD LUCK!!! BWAAA HAAAAAA!!!!!

puzzled.jpg

Were you conceived near a microwave ? I already know you were dropped as a child.

all the above. Which reminds me, I guess I kind of need to update the sig. Thanks for watching out for my best interests.

But as for Pennington, as I've stated before. He's an elite QB. I've always liked him and have always found his arm strength more than adequate (

in fact its a canon) and his decision making abilities second to none. You clowns lost a true gem and ended up landing a disaster.bh

Then we will be hearing from you after 4pm on September 7th?

can't wait.

Enjoy another 1-15:bag:

BAN THIS CLOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ban me? I'll have YOU banned.

But really, truth is, when you fully realize what Brett does on the field for you, you will be calling for his azz on the bench. I'll give you clowns until the end of Septenber!

But really, truth is, when you fully realize what Brett does on the field for you, you will be calling for his azz on the bench. I'll give you clowns until the end of Septenber!

We will not hear from you after September 7.

You're not gonna get banned. it's much more fun watching the entire board pile on your ass.

But you better come back after the opener. ok?

Atta boy DW, go get em'... Nice to have you back buddy :cheers:

Favre has had 1....count it 1 losing season in his 16 year career.

Also if u really believe John Beck is the starter in Miami I really feel sorry for you when reality hits.

Suck Some Dicks.

4100 yards. 65 comp%. 29 TD. Worthless.

Favre has had 1....count it 1 losing season in his 16 year career.

Also if u really believe John Beck is the starter in Miami I really feel sorry for you when reality hits.

dont you mean 1 winning season? im only looking for a trophy...thats what matters, he is a hof'er. but thats an individual achievement gained with other players, a trophy is about the fans and the jets. numbers are great and can be used to break down the nitty gritty,but as far as im concerned he and eli ,and others are equal up to now...one tophy each...

Atta boy DW, go get em'... Nice to have you back buddy :cheers:

yeah buddy. I really believe that we can do it THIS season. It all starts Septenber 7th.

But heck, I'm fired up as hell for tonight's preseason opener. CAN'T WAIT!!!!! Pleeeeeease, no injuries.

I should add that there is not one Dolphin site on the internet that will let any Jets fan poster get away with the trolling that DW10 is doing here. but, I just can't get enough of JN's posters policing their own board and piling on this guy.

You guys make me proud. :1cry:

Archived