Enough Is Enough

Maxman

There is no way Tyson wrote that. Who was his ghost writer? Was that you Max?

Tyson is Mr. Positivity. I met him after Favre's first practice at Chrebet's. He started talking about PSL's. He told me they were investments.

I think I am going to get them now. He was very convincing.

Oh and once Favre fails to win us a superbowl we'll be left with Clemens at QB, who's already proven to be a massive bust.

Damn Jets.

You're right. We should have passed on Farve and Kept Chad Pennington. Because he is awesome and without him on the roster,the future is a barren wasteland.

Why even bother posting such nonsense?

Maybe I'm a bit odd, but getting Favre didn't really excite me that much. Don't get me wrong, he's still a good player, and miles better than what we had. We've also adressed other areas of need (O-line and NT). Good. Very good.

But to be honest, it's not what we have now that gets me excited. Rather, it's the young talents we have.

Cotchery, Leon, Mangold, D'Brick, Harris, Gholston, Revis, Rhodes and so on. Now that could be the start of something truly great. That could be the backbone of a future Superbowl team, IMO.

Oh and once Favre fails to win us a superbowl we'll be left with Clemens at QB, who's already proven to be a massive bust.

Damn Jets.

I will gladly take my chances with on Older Favre. If you look at the next few drafts, what great quarterbacks do you see coming into the league? We finally have a real qb who isnt going to get hurt every other week like a girl.

You're right. We should have passed on Farve and Kept Chad Pennington. Because he is awesome and without him on the roster,the future is a barren wasteland.

Why even bother posting such nonsense?

I think it was a stab at sarcasm....

Our head coach is a fat moron, there's no amount of HOF players that will fix that.

Get ready for another season with no superbowl.

Same Old Jets. :bag:

why do you punish yourself so much, and us also. Just root for someone else. I know , the Dolphins...after all you are such a Pennington fan, it just makes sense.

why do you punish yourself so much, and us also. Just root for someone else. I know , the Dolphins...after all you are such a Pennington fan, it just makes sense.

I'm way ahead of you, buddy. I'll be there week 1 supporting Chad and the Dolphins.

F the Jets. Go Chad.

Archived