FoxSports' Top 5 WORST NFL Fan Bases - #4 Patriots

4. New England Patriots

Good lawd, these fans are frickin' tiresome. Most of them probably think that Bill Belichick is the only head coach in franchise history. Nobody in New England cared about this team for decades, yet during the Brady/Belichick Super Bowl gluttony we see "lifer" Pats fans all over the place. We're pretty sure 98 percent of them never saw Steve Grogan, Tony Eason or Jim Plunkett sport the old-school Patriots logo on their helmets, and also think Irving Fryar is a local priest. Congrats Patriots fans, you've earned championships in both football and bandwagon-jumping.

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/8479052?MSNHPHCP&GT1=39002#sport=NFL&photo=8464404

1. Jacksonville

2. Arizona

3. Atlanta

4. New England

5. Detroit

Wow...spot on assessment. Pats couldn't give tickets away when I started watching football as a kid but now they're all "die hards"...riiiiight.

They should be #1 on this list IMO. And how does Miami not make the top 5? When was the last time this joke of a fan base sell out a game?

I've been saying for years that Pats fans are full of **** ask anyone of them to name 5 players before 2000 and they got nothing. I didn't read that article just the excerpt about the Pats but I would take the rest of those fans over a Patriot ones. Least they are actually rooting for the team and not jumping on a bandwagen. Everyone here is a Jets fan and will continue to be Jets fans and most of us where never around to see the Jet's win anything but we still sit around and wait.

Irish Jet, you're one of the few posters I like, I haven't been posting because I am completely in love with this girl from Ireland who was here and just went home like 5 days ago. If you got any tips for me it would be great, lol. I'm not even sure if you are really Irish but I could use some help if you are, she lives in Cork.

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/8479052?MSNHPHCP&GT1=39002#sport=NFL&photo=8464404

1. Jacksonville

2. Arizona

3. Atlanta

4. New England

5. Detroit

Whatever. Season tickets since 1992 for me. If you "awesome" Jets fans want a reality check I suggest you read this http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_England_Patriots

Unlike Jets fans, Pats fans get pissed off when ownership doesn't give a crap about the product on the field. Kiam nearly killed the franchise and Orthwien wanted to move it to St. Loius.

The Pats have been sold out since 1994. Until Gillette opened, the Stadium was a ****hole

Whatever. Season tickets since 1992 for me. If you "awesome" Jets fans want a reality check I suggest you read this http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_England_Patriots

Unlike Jets fans, Pats fans get pissed off when ownership doesn't give a crap about the product on the field. Kiam nearly killed the franchise and Orthwien wanted to move it to St. Loius.

The Pats have been sold out since 1994. Until Gillettunte opened, the Stadium was a ****hole

Do you know how long the season ticket waiting list is for the Jets? I couldn't tell you the year the last time the Jets didn't sell out, but I know it was way before 1994.

As far as the the fans getting pissed off, the fans and media basically forced Mr. Hess to make a major move in Rich Kotites miserable last season with record no-shows at the stadium. If I remember correctly there were 50,000+ no shows at the last home game that year. There were similar occurences in Joe Waltons last season as well. Also take into account the media in NY is one of the most brutal in the nation. The owners are held accountable.

The Pats have been sold out since 1994. Until Gillette opened, the Stadium was a ****hole

Denial ain't just a river in Egypt.

Friggin' front-runner.

Irish Jet, you're one of the few posters I like, I haven't been posting because I am completely in love with this girl from Ireland who was here and just went home like 5 days ago. If you got any tips for me it would be great, lol. I'm not even sure if you are really Irish but I could use some help if you are, she lives in Cork.

Maybe you should give IJ her phone number so that he can "keep an eye' on her. With any luck they will invite you to their wedding.

:fighting0050::sheepf::1cry::bwahaharoll:

WIKIPEDIA??? lol that's not even a factual website, anybody can go and change things

It was bound to happen. A team with some success getting bandwagon fans. Who woulda thunk that the Patriots would be the first? :rolleyes:

I know plenty of Steeler fans that jumped on the bandwagon so we got ya beat by quite a few years. Anyways you, Garb and Gainzo are OK in my book but i still gotta hate ya's because youre Pats fans. ;)

Maybe you should give IJ her phone number so that he can "keep an eye' on her. With any luck they will invite you to their wedding.

He better keep away from her, at least till I give up. The good news if the Jets lose to Miami week one is I'll probably just buy a plane ticket and move there till the season is over, cause I definitely won't want to be around here.

He better keep away from her, at least till I give up. The good news is when the Jets beat Miami in week one most of the dolfag fans will be hdidng till the season is already over for them and almost over for the teams that don't suck balls, cause only the real satist losers will want to be around here.
Don't worry this is how it will go, good luck with the Irish chick.

Archived