New England chooses 8 captains

PATS ROLL OUT EIGHT CAPTAINS

Posted by Mike Florio on September 5, 2008, 4:24 p.m.

The New England Patriots have announced that a whopping eight members of the team will be captains this season.

Three on offense, four on defense, one on specials teams.

On offense, the captains are quarterback Tom Brady, receiver Randy Moss, and tackle Matt Light. On defense, the four

PATS ROLL OUT EIGHT CAPTAINS

Posted by Mike Florio on September 5, 2008, 4:24 p.m.

The New England Patriots have announced that a whopping eight members of the team will be captains this season.

Three on offense, four on defense, one on specials teams.

On offense, the captains are quarterback Tom Brady (fag), receiver Randy Moss,(pothead) and tackle Matt Light. On defense, the four

According to his teammates he is. Why do you have such a problem with that? It doesn't affect you one bit.
I have no problem with it, I think it's hillarious.

A guy that publicly says "He plays when he wants to play" and walks off the field leaving his team behind before the game is over, can be considered a leader.

Ofcourse his teamates think he is, how could they not their head coach walks off the field leaving them behind before the game is over too. :rl:

Hey if they don't wear the C's on their jerseys I will have one thing to respect about them, I think it's a total joke so many guys wear C's in one game.

There is nothing prestigious about wearing a C in a game where 12 other guys are also wearing one, not very special in my book.

I say they leave the C's to hockey players and retarded catchers in boston. :rl:

I never realized how important ST's are until recently. We got a top 10 O, top 5 D, but a return here and there can sure upset the apple cart, lemme tell ya.

the next time a kicker of yours misses a field goal in the playoffs like Doug Brien did you realize how important it is!

Hey just because neither the Jets or Bengals have that many leaders is no reason to be jealous. If the Bengals had 8 captains maybe 75% of their roster wouldn't have served time in jail.

BTW Alk, that's one of my lines. I gotta rep you for it though, as soon as i can figure the damn thing out. ;)

the next time a kicker of yours misses a field goal in the playoffs like Doug Brien did you realize how important it is!

I got a reliable Kicker so hopefully no worries there. I tell ya, alot of Jets fans blame the kicker for that miss but it's not easy at all kicking at Heinz field. Most kickers around the league hate kicking there, especially in the winter.

"theyre trying to intimidate us"....."lets send it right back..send out the whole team" :box::Nuts:

- gridiron gang...

The only problem is half the team couldn't find the middle of the field without Lord Favre showing them where it was.

Archived