~~~~The OFFICIAL New York Jets @ San Diego Chargers MONDAY NIGHT Thread~~~~

InstantClassic

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
OFFENSE: PUTRID

DEFENSE: PUTRID

COACHING: PUTRID

Absolutely, positively embarrassing on a national level and the EXACT reason why it is IMPOSSIBLE to get excited about this team.

Until such time they actually make it to a Super Bowl as players and not spectators. there is ZERO reason. NONE WHATSOEVER, to get excited or for that matter, optimistic about this franchise.

Lions and Jets SB this year.

You heard it here, first.

\:D/

BUMP

Give me an answer serphnx, I'm genuinely sick of listening to this **** from you.

Do a post search, plenty of posters have commented on this. This isn't junior high, I'm not going to waste my time searching and posting **** up that everyone knows happened just because you want some internet cred.

**** YOU AND YOUR ****ING REVERSE KARMA DICKFACE!!!!

THIS TEAM ****ING SUCKS. ITS A ****ING FACT, WE'RE NOT GOOD!!!

EVEN IF WE SOMEHOW MAKE THE PLAYOFFS, WE'RE NOT DOIN JACK **** ONCE WE GET THERE, WE SUCK DONKEYS! DOESNT MATTER HOW GOOD OUR OFFSEASON'S ARE, WE SUCK FROM SEPT-JAN EVERY FARKING YEAR!

Youre so full of it. u know if we make the playoffs ure waiting in like for the group mangini handjob just like the rest of us. besides whose thinking playoffs right now??? im just hoping we just make a game out this... tone the volume down, pop an ambien and stick your finger back in your ass so u dont let the air out...

Smack this you dip weed POS. When we beat your ass you took your sweet time showing up. Crawl back in your fish hole for one nite. :P

Fish dont crawl, they swim and, if that's a reference to the Dolphins, then they are mammals not fish. Either way, your statement is irrelevant. How's that HOF QB workin' out for ya';)

I hate the fact we look like **** on national TV

it hurts that much more laying an egg on national tv like this. there really are no excuses, the jets are just getting their asses kicked up and down the field. it seems like the spotlight is too much for them to handle and they are completely lost on both sides of the ball.

time to sack up and make a game of it.

Do a post search, plenty of posters have commented on this. This isn't junior high, I'm not going to waste my time searching and posting **** up that everyone knows happened just because you want some internet cred.

I know I switched my opinions on the QB situation ONCE last season hich everyone jumped all over. Yet I've been called out on ****ing everything! My opinion in regards to the Favre trade has been the same since the day before the ****ing deal went through, I never ****ing flip flopped on anything so stop makinmg up **** and actling like I did.

Didn't we get the ball first in the first half? I don't remember.

But why would you slow the game down, down by 17? You want to speed it up and get more posessions in...but with our offense that won't work either.

We need a miracle.

I look forward to this ALL week, and this...this is what they do. Man it'd be so much better being a Giants fan or something.

Same here man, this has been an ugly game and a half

it sucks loving this team-I was in the 8th friggin grADE when we last won anything-I didn't even have pubes

:rl: but at the same time :Nuts:

Archived