~~~~The OFFICIAL New York Jets @ San Diego Chargers MONDAY NIGHT Thread~~~~

InstantClassic

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jump off the bandwagon then. The jets don't need **** fair weather fans like you and ecurb. Go root for the cowboys you ****ing baby.

**** YOU AND YOUR ****ING REVERSE KARMA DICKFACE!!!!

THIS TEAM ****ING SUCKS. ITS A ****ING FACT, WE'RE NOT GOOD!!!

EVEN IF WE SOMEHOW MAKE THE PLAYOFFS, WE'RE NOT DOIN JACK **** ONCE WE GET THERE, WE SUCK DONKEYS! DOESNT MATTER HOW GOOD OUR OFFSEASON'S ARE, WE SUCK FROM SEPT-JAN EVERY FARKING YEAR!

The most important player on the Jets is in the locker room right now

Kris Jenkins

Yup that's right. The Defense looks like last year's D without him.

three turnovers lead to three Chargers scores.

The more things change the more they stay the same.

I don't know. I feel like that Favre should have a decent amount of the playbook down after being what 7-8 weeks.

Very little movement, shifting, nothing.

The Chargers may put 60 on the Jets tonight

**** YOU AND YOUR ****ING REVERSE KARMA DICKFACE!!!!

THIS TEAM ****ING SUCKS. ITS A ****ING FACT, WE'RE NOT GOOD!!!

EVEN IF WE SOMEHOW MAKE THE PLAYOFFS, WE'RE NOT DOIN JACK **** ONCE WE GET THERE, WE SUCK DONKEYS! DOESNT MATTER HOW GOOD OUR OFFSEASON'S ARE, WE SUCK FROM SEPT-JAN EVERY FARKING YEAR!

THEN JUMP THE ****ING WAGGON. NO ONE WILL MISS YOU.

We get the ball 1st

Need to slow the game down

The offense looks totally lost

Didn't we get the ball first in the first half? I don't remember.

But why would you slow the game down, down by 17? You want to speed it up and get more posessions in...but with our offense that won't work either.

We need a miracle.

I look forward to this ALL week, and this...this is what they do. Man it'd be so much better being a Giants fan or something.

Go **** in your hat ecurb. You suck as a fan and you have NO IDEA or perspective on football. You add NOTHING.

Whether you like his opinion or not, you can not possibly find anything positive in this performance so far.

I suggest you look a little objectively at this performance before you start throwing bombs at anyone.

OFFENSE: PUTRID

DEFENSE: PUTRID

COACHING: PUTRID

Absolutely, positively embarrassing on a national level and the EXACT reason why it is IMPOSSIBLE to get excited about this team.

Until such time they actually make it to a Super Bowl as players and not spectators. there is ZERO reason. NONE WHATSOEVER, to get excited or for that matter, optimistic about this franchise.

Agree 100%.

I haven't said a word the entire game. Just and watched.

Not a word.

i for one am so ashamed of him as qb.. im not saying this cause he is horrid right now either. ppl hated chad, and said he sucked and what not, and maybe he did.. but when came through that tunnel and knocked helmets with teammates that was awesome.. thats an atmosphere.. right now it looks like brett has no respect for the jets.. he is just going through the motions.. this is upsetting. brett doesnt show any emotion.. yea i know our defense is reallllllllllly bad right now, and giving up a short field every possession, but i am very upset not seeing favre with that fire power..

btw. **** cromartie waving at the defender.. karma is a bitch..

end rant.. sorry

Archived