For my first thread on JN

Klecko73isGod

Is JN officially our new home?

I've known there was something wrong with GJ&H for yeeeaarrs. I used to die laughing inside when people would list him as "one of the best," or "one of the most knowledgable posters on JI."

Dude is an overreacting loon and has been long before this whole EY drama. But needless to say, that whole ordeal was *****ing AWESOME! LOL

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Is JN officially our new home?

I've known there was something wrong with GJ&H for yeeeaarrs. I used to die laughing inside when people would list him as "one of the best," or "one of the most knowledgable posters on JI."

Dude is an overreacting loon and has been long before this whole EY drama. But needless to say, that whole ordeal was *****ing AWESOME! LOL

Holy crap!!!!!!!!! Glad to see you here.

JN is my new home, and I hope you'll be around.

As far as Ham goes, it is, what it is.

In that particular thread, it was said that the post doesn't tell the whole story.

Well, I'm an open book, and if there are any holes in your mind, feel free to ask and I will tell you the truth to the best of my ability.

The funny thing is that the comments under Ham's power rankings blog were filled with Bring EY back. And he somehow thought in his delusional mind that it was a conspiracy run by you.

Where you pissing yourself when reading those PMs? In hilarity of course ...

When you read them allowed, they're ten times funnier.

But seriously, I thought he was going to come after me... Some posters said he looks something like this guy:

aae3acd7-65bf-d230-4ee0-fc8f8433ba4.jpg

When you read them allowed, they're ten times funnier.

But seriously, I thought he was going to come after me... Some posters said he looks something like this guy:

aae3acd7-65bf-d230-4ee0-fc8f8433ba4.jpg

Check out that chest tat. That almost makes "Pfail Jam" cool.

FWIW I always thought you were one of the best posters. glad to see you,

Haha. Thanks man. I appreciate that. It is somewhat telling though that when I started reading your post I was totally ready for it to end with, " ... I always thought you were one of the most condescending pricks over there." :)

I like yours better.

Haha. Thanks man. I appreciate that. It is somewhat telling though that when I started reading your post I was totally ready for it to end with, " ... I always thought you were one of the most condescending pricks over there." :)

I like yours better.

lol Can you just not change your name every other day here please?

Glad you're here. You called Pace being a beast before any of us knew it :P

Yeah. I did a little research on him and LOVED what I say. To be fair though, I loved the Doug Jolley trade at the time too. :bag:

You win some you lose some. ;)

yup.

I didn't ask anyone to do anything on my behalf.

I can vouch for that at least. It went down kinda fast and ugly. I had no idea about the back story though and what was happening in PM land. It really sucks man because you were a great poster there but I certainly understand your reasons for not wanting to be there anymore.

Do you have to pay 55 dollars to change your name here?

That's what was so funny. It literally takes 10 seconds to change a users name. Sooth made it sound like they didn't have time to answer the hundreds of requests for user name changes.

All you have to do is ask. Nicely.

That's what was so funny. It literally takes 10 seconds to change a users name. Sooth made it sound like they didn't have time to answer the hundreds of requests for user name changes.

All you have to do is ask. Nicely.

For $55, can I get other peoples usernames changed?

Archived