For my first thread on JN

Klecko73isGod

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply
bitonti posts here also

speaking of the devil

how bout a request for a draft forum in the house?

yeee-ahhhh

LOL...we actually allow our posters to post NFL draft stuff in our NFL/Jets forum...call us crazy....but we're nutty fruit bars like that

OMG you're posting here now. Theres almost no reason to go back to JI now.

I can't really explain why, but Ive posted there less for some time now. Not sure if it was bc of my Blog situation, or other stuff. Just had less desire to post...

Ive always hated that I post on an internet forum--Im a few years out of college, and actually started posted on JI bc of PatsFantx. I remember being on Adderal studying for a test, and while procrastinating whatever he was posting pissed me off, so I had to register and say whats what. But being active, and out all the time I told myself I would neverr socialize on the Net, so I strictly post to satisfy my Football jones. But the draft forum has made me appreciate others personalities, and random characters(Abobo lol)-----So if there here, I will surely be posting here with you guys. Good to see u here too Jetstream.....Ive talked to Smizzy before and he's a real nice guy, and Max seems the same.

How do you guys like this separation between off-topic, and football? Ive complained about it in the past at JI, but does it take away from the activity of the board?

This place has a ton of personality---If people stay, it will surely be interesting.

I can't really explain why, but Ive posted there less for some time now. Not sure if it was bc of my Blog situation, or other stuff. Just had less desire to post...

Ive always hated that I post on an internet forum--Im a few years out of college, and actually started posted on JI bc of PatsFantx. I remember being on Adderal studying for a test, and while procrastinating whatever he was posting pissed me off I had to register and say whats what. But being active, and out all the time I told myself I would neverr socialize on the Net, and strictly post to satisfy my Football jones. But the draft forum has made me appreciate others personalities, and random characters(Abobo lol)-----So if there here, I will surely be posting here with you guys. Good to see u here too Jetstream.....Ive talked to Smizzy before and he's a real nice guy, and Max seems the same.

How do you guys like this separation between off-topic, and football? Ive complained about it in the past at JI, but does it take away from the activity of the board?

This place has a ton of personality---If people stay, it will surely be interesting.

I've been on other messageboards that have a pretty strict Off-Topic area and it works well. I see no reason a place like The Lounge can't succeed and also help the main football forum remain cleaner and more focused on the topic that we're all primarily here for.

If you want to hear about SBIII's latest gadget or bullsh*t in the Late Night Crew thread then the Lounge is the place. If you want to talk about how the most talented Jets team in a decade is being coached into the ground when the entire NFL is up for grabs with Brady out, the Cowboys flopping, etc. then hit that Jets \ NFL Talk forum.

Are you planning to split time between here and JI?

Welp, thanks internets.

I'm here too I suppose. A lot of posters that I respect jumped ship so here I am too.

Anyone who can PM me whatever info they got on the full metal poster holocaust that happened over there I'd appreciate just so I can decide whether to be a multi-site user or a full-on emigrant.

Sorry that those things happened to you, EY. To be honest I'm surprised. Ham was always very classy to me and even congratulated me on some personal issues, but what he said to you was inexcusable.

Welp, thanks internets.

I'm here too I suppose. A lot of posters that I respect jumped ship so here I am too.

Anyone who can PM me whatever info they got on the full metal poster holocaust that happened over there I'd appreciate just so I can decide whether to be a multi-site user or a full-on emigrant.

Sorry that those things happened to you, EY. To be honest I'm surprised. Ham was always very classy to me and even congratulated me on some personal issues, but what he said to you was inexcusable.

Thanks, and welcome. Hope you'll stick around, and get posting on the football side of things, after the sting of this loss disappears.

The funny thing is that the comments under Ham's power rankings blog were filled with Bring EY back. And he somehow thought in his delusional mind that it was a conspiracy run by you.

'Filled?' No wonder. I got banned because the ****ing hacks couldn't come up with their own material.

And of course the notion that I take marching orders from EY is beyond hysterical.

That's what was so funny. It literally takes 10 seconds to change a users name. Sooth made it sound like they didn't have time to answer the hundreds of requests for user name changes.

All you have to do is ask. Nicely.

translation... he'll do it but prepare to bend over

I've been on other messageboards that have a pretty strict Off-Topic area and it works well. I see no reason a place like The Lounge can't succeed and also help the main football forum remain cleaner and more focused on the topic that we're all primarily here for.

If you want to hear about SBIII's latest gadget or bullsh*t in the Late Night Crew thread then the Lounge is the place. If you want to talk about how the most talented Jets team in a decade is being coached into the ground when the entire NFL is up for grabs with Brady out, the Cowboys flopping, etc. then hit that Jets \ NFL Talk forum.

Are you planning to split time between here and JI?

The Lounge can succeed? Green Gal will be so happy!

Wow, just read this. I'm so glad I never signed up over there. Here, we openly pick on and make fun of the mods. I'm guessing that wouldn't fly for long over there.

Yeah, that's all over now, bitch. Make fun of me at your peril.

Damn. I have always stuck to talking football on JI(only place I post) but that story is crazy. I can't believe Ham, or Sooth would act like that....crazy.

KR, Please post on JN. IMO You're one of the best posters at JI, I always looked forward to reading your posts. Stick around, bro.

OH THE F'ING DRAMA OF IT ALL!!!!!

But I'll play along...How did you get access to all of his pm's? And why should we believe they aren't altered?

And even if they are real, why would you post them in public? Sounds like a personal vendetta to me, but hey its America, enjoy your litlle tizzy

Wow, just read this. I'm so glad I never signed up over there. Here, we openly pick on and make fun of the mods. I'm guessing that wouldn't fly for long over there.

That's funny, considering I never had a big problem with people busting my chops when I was a mod. Not everybody has that thick a skin however.

I only know shakin from readin his stuff in the political forum. good username as i'm often left shakin my head after some of his rants ;)

Shakin is a good guy. He was a mod when I joined JI.

Bergen and I have been lobbying for the last couple of months to add Isired as a mod.

Hey Frank!!! We got Isired in!!!!

Shakin is a good guy. He was a mod when I joined JI.

Bergen and I have been lobbying for the last couple of months to add Isired as a mod.

Hey Frank!!! We got Isired in!!!!

yeah my bad...... other than the churchy sackdance guy most posters there are good.

did you have to mod that forum? looks like it'd be tough duty

Archived