Can we please stop this BS once and for all - JI and JN

Bergen Jet

This fricken rivalry between two message boards is utterly ridiculous. They have some good people over there and we have some good people over here. We are all Jets fans (well almost all of us) and we are all visiting a message board as a distraction from the real world. I was never treated with anything short of respect by Sooth and a majority of the other mods there so I hold no ill will towards any of them. I left because I felt like I needed a change and at the end of the day I think I made the right move.

All this "fighting" between two seperate internet entities is absolutely laughable and it detracts from the enjoyment that MOST normal people would experience by visiting either site. This isn't a fricken soap opera people. This isn't some sort of drama. I said this back when the original posters who left JI to start this site did so in 2005 and I feel the same way now. I tried to play the pacifist back then and my feelings haven't changed since then.

Let it go people. There shouldn't be any rivalry and there certainly shouldn't be a line drawn in the sand that says you either post here or you post there. At the end of the say it is a fricken message board and there are plenty of Jets fans to go around for both sites. Let both sides show a little more maturity and focus on the good communities that they both enjoy rather than worrying about what is going on with the other communities.

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, right, good luck. It's the same **** over there, too. Big time.

You people are like the Capulets and Montagues, except much less better looking. This recent feud/revolution/exodus only made it worse on JI, and I'm sure over here too.

I'm about ready to swear off Jets forums forever because of this nonsense.

Though I agree with you in principle, Bergen, there is just something exciting about these threads. When you are in the middle of it, the creative energy is absolutely sparking like a Tesla coil. Look at the post count in the JetsBabe Birthday Thread. There is no denying that this soap opera bullcrap gets people riled up and lots of interesting and humorous exchanges ensue, with much rancor thrown in for good measure. A few weeks ago, I noted that the JetNation lounge was dead. Just nothing going on. Since the JI folks have come on board--with the inherent animosity--it's been nothing but fun.

Yeah, right, good luck. It's the same **** over there, too. Big time.

You people are like the Capulets and Montagues, except much less better looking. This recent feud/revolution/exodus only made it worse on JI, and I'm sure over here too.

I'm about ready to swear off Jets forums forever because of this nonsense.

I take offense to taht :P jk

its a great thought bergen but after today I just don't see this goin away.

not sure what happened exactly via pm's etc but we benefited greatly by gettin you guys here. i'm not into post counts but you all seem to bring massive quality & humor.

JI lost a quality bunch of posters

The JI VS JN thing is a joke. There is no competition between sites. My problem is with Sooth and it always has been. There shouldn't be posters bashing posters. We are all Jets fans.

hillbillyboy...i go on both sites regularly and have never seen sooth ever mention you. to make up things like ji stole from here makes you look even stupider

The JI VS JN thing is a joke. There is no competition between sites. My problem is with Sooth and it always has been. There shouldn't be posters bashing posters. We are all Jets fans.

+1

Paulie, I have said nothing here about JI since our last back and forth until today when Sean decided to start bashing me and lying about me on JI.

Sean's behavior is par for the course with what I posted the day I left JI.

hillbillyboy...i go on both sites regularly and have never seen sooth ever mention you. to make up things like ji stole from here makes you look even stupider

Can you do me a favor for like 3 minutes? Just get off the tip of my dick so I can take a piss? I'll come right back.

+1

Paulie, I have said nothing here about JI since our last back and forth until today when Sean decided to start bashing me and lying about me on JI.

Sean's behavior is par for the course with what I posted the day I left JI.

WTF?

Right, because I clearly just said, "You know guys, you are all acting pretty immaturely, but that damn Klecko is out of control! God, he just won't stop with the JI bashing. He needs to get over it!"

Your innocence is duly noted.

Archived