Can we please stop this BS once and for all - JI and JN

Bergen Jet

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok...yes, can this "war" just end, as I've said before, I see more maturity in my high school by the freshmen than by some people in this "e-fight."

But I do have to say that Sooth is being really arrogant and (insert bad word that would probably get me banned) in the Jetsbabe birthday thread.

Come on, Smizz. Why? You were hitting 60 yard bombs to Walker on those exchanges.

It was too easy but he had to go because he was just spamming every thread with his agenda. Had he kept it in the one thread...I would have let him stay.

WTF?

Right, because I clearly just said, "You know guys, you are all acting pretty immaturely, but that damn Klecko is out of control! God, he just won't stop with the JI bashing. He needs to get over it!"

Your innocence is duly noted.

I wasn't bashing JI Paulie. I was bashing Sean and his hypocrisy and immaturity. I have no problems with JI except Sean and two of his mods.

Well, I was treated with something significantly less than respect by Sean Deegan. I don't spend a lot of time dwelling on it, but I always get a chuckle out of seeing him get a little of what he gives.

Slobbo Sooth reaps what he sows Bob.

It was too easy but he had to go because he was just spamming every thread with his agenda. Had he kept it in the one thread...I would have let him stay.

Too bad, but I understand. I haven't moved from this keyboard for what seems like hours. Meanwhile my wife is at the train station waiting for a ride. LOL.

Well, I was treated with something significantly less than respect by Sean Deegan. I don't spend a lot of time dwelling on it, but I always get a chuckle out of seeing him get a little of what he gives.

I'm with you on that.

If a tree falls in the forest, and no one is there to hear it, does it make a sound?

Likewise, if a Birthday Thread is started on JI, and a grown man site owner isn't there to bash the 20 year old birthday girl, does JN react?

hard to believe a wiseman such as yourself is down to 26 vcash :rl:

This frof us) and we are all visiting a message board as a distraction from the real world. I was never treated with anything short of respect by Sooth and a majority of the other mods there so I hold no ill will

Lucky you, not all of us can say the same... Sooth was nothing but an ******* to me and Max has been nothing but great...

If a tree falls in the forest, and no one is there to hear it, does it make a sound?

Likewise, if a Birthday Thread is started on JI, and a grown man site owner isn't there to bash the 20 year old birthday girl, does JN react?

You all reap what you sow. Controversy breeds even more controversy.

Yup, It's the truth.

The sad thing is, if you posted this idea over at the other place. It would be locked and dumped. It's sad that grown friggin men are able to act this way over a messagboard.

IMO THAT'S the basic difference between the 2 sites. One is run by a man who repects people and runs the site FOR JETS FANS. The other site is run by an egotistical fool bent on playing the role of a big fat demigod.

+1

Paulie, I have said nothing here about JI since our last back and forth until today when Sean decided to start bashing me and lying about me on JI.

Sean's behavior is par for the course with what I posted the day I left JI.

With that slob still in charge over there did you really expect it to be any different Kleck ? I can't believe the level of immaturity he displays. It started with the asterick nation bull sh*t. What is that puke like 12 or something ?

You all reap what you sow. Controversy breeds even more controversy.

I don't pay a ton of attention to the interboard "games" going on so I may not have retained the correct information by scanning through some of the threads but:

a.) Didn't you make it clear to some of your recently transplanted buds that you had no intention of making this your new home - that you didnt want to leave JI?

b.) Didn't Max decide to remove one of your posts that could have been construed as a re-enlistment pitch for JI?

As I said, I may off base in my assumptions, but if you can answer yes to either of those questions - my question to you is: what are you doing here?

You talk about breeding controversy - looks to me like you're a breeder your own self.

But thats just me.

This fricken rivalry between two message boards is utterly ridiculous. They have some good people over there and we have some good people over here. We are all Jets fans.

Methinks both sites need some good trolls to deflect all the BS going on between Jets fans.

Seriously folks, as one of the few who has been a member of both boards since their inception, although pretty funny in the beginning, it has become utterly ridiculous as of late.

I know for a fact, that many of the most vocal against each other, were very good friends at one time. Hell, do you know what it was like trying to troll a thread and having Max and Sooth gang up on me at the same time?

I'm not here to play Mother Teresa (you guys never listen to me anyway), but bergen is right, let it all go.

Methinks both sites need some good trolls to deflect all the BS going on between Jets fans.

Seriously folks, as one of the few who has been a member of both boards since their inception, although pretty funny in the beginning, it has become utterly ridiculous as of late.

I know for a fact, that many of the most vocal against each other, were very good friends at one time. Hell, do you know what it was like trying to troll a thread and having Max and Sooth gang up on me at the same time?

I'm not here to play Mother Teresa (you guys never listen to me anyway), but bergen is right, let it all go.

nice thoughts & all tx but do you seriously see that happening after todays bloodbath?

can you post on ji these days?

hillbillyboy...i go on both sites regularly and have never seen sooth ever mention you. to make up things like ji stole from here makes you look even stupider

You guys banned Sooth? You banned Sooth? How is it that he gets banned and I don't get a call first. Damn it, lol.

:rl:

Can someone please get the banning of this spamming dribbling spastic over and done with.

Had to be done.

I respect your decision but I felt like I was finally close to the internet validation I have been longing for. So just give me a little time, I will work through this loss.

Archived