What music was playin when you lost virginity?

SouthernJet

some samantha fox song... lasted for two songs on the cd..not bad at all..

LL

...I want to have some fun.... :lol: ...none. Or at least I dont remember one. But hell I dont remember the act itself, he wasn't that good. Held out that whole year for nothing... :evil::lol:

Held out that whole year for nothing... :evil::lol:

A year? An entire ******* year????

You kept him on hold on a holding pattern for 12 months? And he put up with it? He did have a pulse, right? That poor bastard....

Man, when the big night came for you two, I'm suprised he didn't blow a hole in the back of your head w/ a year's buildup down there.

i believe it was "the warning by queensryche playing in the darkness, just before i turned on the lights to discover my penis, mouth and fingers encrusted in blood. the bed looked like the bed in the godfather where they placed the horse head.

gay guys have it made...........

i believe it was "the warning by queensryche playing in the darkness, just before i turned on the lights to discover my penis, mouth and fingers encrusted in blood. the bed looked like the bed in the godfather where they placed the horse head.

...and they wake up with what encrusted on their penis, mouth and fingers???? :puke::puke:

I don't really remember it at all I just remember I was 15 and I thought I was gonna spend the rest of my life with her haha. It wasn't until my last girlfriend I really got into listening to music while doing it because she had noisy vagina

I don't really remember it at all I just remember I was 15 and I thought I was gonna spend the rest of my life with her haha. It wasn't until my last girlfriend I really got into listening to music while doing it because she had noisy vagina

Nothing worse than having to contend with a noisy vagina.

Xcel: Oh, baby, yeah baby,

Noisy Vagina: "She'll be comin' 'round the mountain when she comes..when she comes...she'll be comin' round the mountain when she comes..."

Xcel: Baby, can you please tell your noisy vagina to please pipe down?

Baby: If you can't stifle it yourself, that's your problem. :oops:

Whatever it was, I couldn't hear it because her screams drowned it out. :D

Damn I just read this now, that is good.

My song was, "I just died in your arms tonight". I swore she was dead too, the way she just laid there.

I was on the beach at Saltcoats on a cold Scottish March night so it was chattering teeth for me.

It was some bird from Long Island, believe it or not. Her name was Mya and I was a two stroke wonder.

I hear that...I was 4 stroke maximun my 1st time.

1...oh yea!

2..Damn this sh*t is goood

3...oh wait,slow down girl

4...Oh...oh don't move,don't move and then laughter.

2 things:

-Nobody believes that smizzy is anything BUT a virgin. I let the pic in the fan photo section speak for itself.

-smizzy would be a 2-pump chump if he were to ever hit some a$$.

a couple things...

1. That's a joke pic...you seemed to have missed the joke.

2. I have 2 kids....My dick is up and running and has been known to get the job done.

freakin hilarious, u got your red wings 1st time out,, unreal

1.gif

Archived