Dog or Cat person?

Jets Babe

Are you a dog or a cat person?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Are you a dog or a cat person?

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I run into lots of people who had one as a kid or had a relative with one. Always the same story.. AWESOME dogs.

My Doberman is like velcro. She follows me everywhere. I've never been so bonded with a dog. She's great with kids and lets the cat get away with murder.

verde you will love this.. i was watching AFV the other night and this 2yrs old girl was dumping big shovel fulls of sand right on top of a Dobes head and it wasnt moving or growing or nothing just sitting there taking it like a champ it wasnt bothered by the sand what so ever.. it just goes to show that the breed has come along way from being agressive to a great family pet

I run into lots of people who had one as a kid or had a relative with one. Always the same story.. AWESOME dogs.

My Doberman is like velcro. She follows me everywhere. I've never been so bonded with a dog. She's great with kids and lets the cat get away with murder.

I have a 15 year old diabetic cat that's the biggest puss in the world. No joke, he was once scared of a bottle of mustard. But once he passes (hopefully in about 10 years, lol), I will definitely get another dober.

verde you will love this.. i was watching AFV the other night and this 2yrs old girl was dumping big shovel fulls of sand right on top of a Dobes head and it wasnt moving or growing or nothing just sitting there taking it like a champ it wasnt bothered by the sand what so ever.. it just goes to show that the breed has come along way from being agressive to a great family pet

I saw somthing similar on Nat Geo.. 2 little kids were throwing handfuls of grass clippings on top of their Doberman's head and the dog was just blinking.

Gosh, you know I don't know. On the one hand, dog meat is real tough so you have to marinate and tenderize it to loosen it up, but with a dog you get more meat. Plus, they come right up to you, there's very little actual hunting.

Cat meat is sorta gamey, it has a light taste, almost like boiled possum. Cat's don't yield much meat so you need 2 or 3 for a full meal. And I don't have to tell anybody here how hard they are to catch... Forget about it.

Yup, Dogs are much better ;)

Also, anyone who says they "hate" a particular animal, cannot be an animal love.

I'm a dog and cat lover.

BS

Love animals...had them all, Horses, goats, pot belly pig, cats, birds....blah blah blah

Cats are sneaky little ****s....and god forbid they get sick, or sh1t and piss in the house, good luck getting the smell out

That's my only beef

I love both

cats have more personality and are more affectionate than dog lovers think, and dogs are smarter and easier to take care of than cat lovers think

I grew up with dogs and cats in the same house, and I've always had it that way

I have times when a cat was my favorite pet (Jake), and when it was a dog (Joey)

Dogs are awesome.. if you need to feel loved 24/7. I loved my neighbors dog growing up, she was at our house half the time anyway. A lot of fun, but also a lot of work.

Cats are awesome because its less work and a lot of them only respect / are nice to certain people, mainly the people they live with and thats how it should be.

I like both, but growing up I couldn't have a real animal (stuck with a stupid fish once) and was lucky enough after trying for many years to get a cat.

BS

Love animals...had them all, Horses, goats, pot belly pig, cats, birds....blah blah blah

Cats are sneaky little ****s....and god forbid they get sick, or sh1t and piss in the house, good luck getting the smell out

That's my only beef

yup, thank you. cats are vindictive little bitches.

see now.. i have never had a cat that was a vindictive little bitch.. i could say that they mirror the people around them.. ;)

LOL.. I AM KIDDING!! (sort of) heh!!! :lol:

joke joke ladies and gents.. dont get your kishes in a bunch. ;)

i know jb knows i am kidding .. :D

I think some folks at JI have something to say to you, Babe, "Hello Kitty!" :razz:

LOL!

I couldn't resist.

I could never have a bird as a pet. First, that's just mean. A caged bird. Nope. Can't do it. Second, my grandma (rip) - who hailed from Calabria, Italy - always told me what horrible luck you would have if a bird was in your house. Grandma was kind of a witch, so I'm taking her at her word. But get this - if a bird sh*ts on you - it's good luck. Hmmm.....

see now.. i have never had a cat that was a vindictive little bitch.. i could say that they mirror the people around them.. ;)

LOL.. I AM KIDDING!! (sort of) heh!!! :lol:

joke joke ladies and gents.. dont get your kishes in a bunch. ;)

i know jb knows i am kidding .. :D

never owned a cat, so that shoots down your theory! :biggrin:

Archived