How many of you have played professional sports? (before you criticize my opinions)

aec4

Have you played professional sports?  

48 members have voted

1. 1. Have you played professional sports?

Before you guys criticize my opinions, answer this:

How many of you have played professional sports? I have.. so until you do, i don't think you guys know what's going on in a locker room, during practice, or during a game.

Did you send this to most radio, tv and print commentators?

Oh ****. Here we go again.... 

For some reason, I started singing White Snake in my head.

i think you mean your dad bribed the coach to get you some PT

More like they bribed my Dad to keep me around because he wanted to put me in a better program.  It actually screwed up my college career in a major way.  I couldnt get on a team because they new I got paid and claimed that since I received money to play, I was considered a pro and wasnt eligible to play in the NCAA. 

More like they bribed my Dad to keep me around because he wanted to put me in a better program.  It actually screwed up my college career in a major way.  I couldnt get on a team because they new I got paid and claimed that since I received money to play, I was considered a pro and wasnt eligible to play in the NCAA. 

wait, you actually sounds like it really happened. figured you were joking

Well I have no problem believing you didn't go to college. 

• Upvote 1

wait, you actually sounds like it really happened. figured you were joking

When you got a jump shot as silky as mine...

Well I have no problem believing you didn't go to college. 

**** you and your grammar, fool.  Ballers dont need no education.  Look at me know, young, handsome and rich. 

Didn't play pro ball, but a lot of two hand touch in the streets of Queens. Most common plays were a buttonhook at the fire hydrant, a stop and go at the sewer, or a square out in front of the blue car.

Well then, you're opinions are valid and we look forward to your contributions.