Since we have nothing better to do...

indygirl4jets

Do you remember the JN rule, n00b? ;)

You have to post your pic too, other wise I have the option to delete any of my pics. of course I would only be doing my job. :evil2:

Max granted me immunity from this rule in regards to posting photoshops of the following attention whoring posters

1) BP

2) Jetsrule128

3) Klecko73isGod

So bite me.

Max granted me immunity from this rule in regards to posting photoshops of the following attention whoring posters

1) BP

2) Jetsrule128

3) Klecko73isGod

So bite me.

I can over rule anything Max decrees. so bite on that.

Klecko? you're comparing me to him? :smilies2_puke:

You're gonna get neg rep bombed. :evil2:

This one is a hoot, so hold onto your hats. Recently, at an informal gathering at the Belgian Consulate, I was effusive in my praise of a work of fiction, going as far as to extoll the skill in the parsing of the flowery prose, and literary

I still have great breasts, nothing can top that...not even Max.

I can over rule anything Max decrees. so bite on that.

Klecko? you're comparing me to him? :smilies2_puke:

You're gonna get neg rep bombed. :evil2:

1) BP

2) Jetsrule128

3) Klecko73isGod

So bite me.

How did I miss all this? Bastards. All of you. Bastards.

I'm about 17 years old (1984). My neighbor talks me into a saturday morning softball league. I agree because I could really crank it back then, I was good for 1-2 HR's a game.

So being 17, I go out drinking friday night, get home about 4:30 am. Good old Steve knocks on the door at about 8:00 am.

I'm still drunk

I beg to stay home, but he tells me if I don't play, they forfeit, so I go

They stick me behind the plate !!!! I'm very tall, and usually play first base

I've never been a catcher in my life

so, of course, 1st inning with a runner on 2nd, there is a hit to left, and a play at the plate is coming up !!

I stand up, take a position to block the plate, and proceed to take of my mask and instead of tossing the mask to the side, I promptly throw my glove off instead !!!!

so there I stood at home plate with my mask in my hand, the runner scoring and the ball hitting the backstop

steve agreed after that a saturday morning league is no place for a 17 year old lush:cheers:

Archived