My Son Starts School Tomorrow

Smizzy

My elder daughter started high school yesterday and is a varsity football cheerleader.

Doesn't seem so long ago that I was sending her off to Kindergarten, just like you are.

The time flies, Smizz.

a freshmen on the varsity cheerleading squad???

must be a small school, thats unheard of over here

a freshmen on the varsity cheerleading squad???

must be a small school, thats unheard of over here

...or perhaps she's just very good at what she does and earned her spot on varsity. :shock:

I coached HS football for 5 years, there was an occasional freshman who made the squad. There's no reason it can't happen in cheerleading as well.

They do not have a JV cheerleading squad. She made the varsity.

It IS a small school, for what it's worth.

It's also the hated rival of the school I went to. Yet ANOTHER reason to hate the miserable little bitch who incubated my children.

...or perhaps she's just very good at what she does and earned her spot on varsity. :shock:

I coached HS football for 5 years, there was an occasional freshman who made the squad. There's no reason it can't happen in cheerleading as well.

cheerleading isnt football

she'd have to be REALLY hot to make varsity, and coming from Bobs DNA, i doubt it

it goes fast,,,

mine are all out of college and have thier own homes,,,

my best advice is NEVER prioritize work or something else over things with the family,,,you will forget the work but always wish u made that game, or honor reception, recital etc...

Nice pics, GOB, but you need to teach her that remotes are for MEN. :lol:

:lol::lol:=D>=D>:lol::lol:

great observation bob. i'll bet you're good at spotting the differences in the 2 photos that look identical at 1st glance.usually found in nat enquirer :lol:

great pics guns. I recently returned from getting my little girl settled into college life.

my son is a junior in high school & i'm thankful he never even tried out for cheerleading [-X[-X[-X . not that theres anything wrong with that

time flies my child rearing friends & cherish every moment

editors note: the writer did not intend for "child rearing friends" to be construed in the same sense that tomshane would use it.

I inherited a readymade son. He was 7 when I met him. Now he is 10. He calls me dad and is very proud of me (dumb kid!). Anyway, he's in 5th grade. He is trying football for the first time this fall. It is cool to see him suit up and get those pads on. He plays corner or linebacker. He ain't that into yet and hates suiting up, but I'm sure after his first game and a first few tackles he'll be loving it.

I inherited a readymade son. He was 7 when I met him. Now he is 10. He calls me dad and is very proud of me (dumb kid!). Anyway, he's in 5th grade. He is trying football for the first time this fall. It is cool to see him suit up and get those pads on. He plays corner or linebacker. He ain't that into yet and hates suiting up, but I'm sure after his first game and a first few tackles he'll be loving it.

cool stuff sp I wish you & your son all the best.

I can't even wrap my brain around the concept.

He's so excited it's hilarious.

Where has the time gone?

as a high school senior speaking from expierence, you might want to keep an eye on that one... Girls who are on the cheerleading team usually... Ok I won't spoil it.

No, they leave that to the "wannabes," a group of nasty little hos who don't have the dedication to be cheerleaders, but go to all the games in hand-painted T-shirts and cozy up to the players afterward.

Lol...That excuse still work?

:lol::lol:=D>=D>:lol::lol:

great observation bob. i'll bet you're good at spotting the differences in the 2 photos that look identical at 1st glance.usually found in nat enquirer :lol:

great pics guns. I recently returned from getting my little girl settled into college life.

my son is a junior in high school & i'm thankful he never even tried out for cheerleading [-X[-X[-X . not that theres anything wrong with that

time flies my child rearing friends & cherish every moment

editors note: the writer did not intend for "child rearing friends" to be construed in the same sense that tomshane would use it.

Thanks JoeWilly. I can't imagine taking my girl to college. Of course, this past year has absolutely flown.

Oh my GOB she is simply adorable!! getting more beautiful with each picture i have seen!! She has such sparkle!! Enjoy her! ;) I am two days away from my sweeties bat mitzvah...i cant believe it... time goes fast!!! Of course i am way to young to have such an old child! :lol:

Oh my GOB she is simply adorable!! getting more beautiful with each picture i have seen!! She has such sparkle!! Enjoy her! ;) I am two days away from my sweeties bat mitzvah...i cant believe it... time goes fast!!! Of course i am way to young to have such an old child! :lol:
...way to young GG!!...GOB your little girl....GORGEOUS!!!..and all that inspite of looking like you..hmmm.. =D> . Beautiful girl Guns...and good luck Naomi. I hope her day is special. Make sure to give us a report.

Archived