The **OFFICIAL 2009 NCAA TOURNAMENT** Thread

PS17

Talk about being hot... did anyone catch Villanova's absolute obliteration of UCLA?

That was fun to watch. There's another 3-6 BE v. Pac10 tomorrow. Syracuse and AZST. Hopefully Cuse will be at the top of their game.

I'm nervous.

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That was fun to watch. There's another 3-6 BE v. Pac10 tomorrow. Syracuse and AZST. Hopefully Cuse will be at the top of their game.

I'm nervous.

Good luck. ASU is going to be a tough game for ya'll. I've got my eye on the Duke/Texas game, I'm not sure if I want Duke, or if I'd prefer another shot at Texas at this point.

Your goin down Bronzey... I now have the most possible points out of everyone...

Edit: Nevermind your already out of 1st... tough day huh?

"Your reign on the top was shorter than Leprechauns"

-Jay-Z

:)

Im back in first fukkers!!!!!!!!!

remember i told ya i had a feeling about villanove weeks ago...i like thier chances

It's key that we keep playing like we did today. When we play like that, we can beat anyone. We were all over them on defense, and we were getting the ball inside on offense.

I wish Texas was able to hold on with Duke. Can't stand the dukies. Oh well.Good luck to Syracuse and all the orangemen in the morning - 11:00 game here!

Way to go UConn - my home state team!

Gotta love March Madness! :cheergal::cheergal:

bite your tongue young lady:D

duke tried its best to give away

How do you not know that's a Biggie line?

Has Jay ever came up with a line of his own?

Anyway...Go Saints.

because I was 8 or 9 when Biggie died, I didnt listen to most of his songs until i was an adult. And even now I dont study his music.:rolleyes:

I told Kerry that my bracket shyts on his and he gave me some slick ass response. Twitter is cool it makes talking to ppl u admire easy.

Sorry your toast Bronzey... you already have 2 misses in the sweet 16... possibly 3 if Mizz wins...

If Mizz wins you then automatically have a miss in the elite 8... ouch... why the hell would you pick against Memphis?

Sorry your toast Bronzey... you already have 2 misses in the sweet 16... possibly 3 if Mizz wins...

If Mizz wins you then automatically have a miss in the elite 8... ouch... why the hell would you pick against Memphis?

Mizz will lose.

Archived