Mafia Game 3 - Not All in the Family..

CTM

Sorry about that. I thought you could see the page. I instead did a screen shot (which I cropped). Here it is. This is after Doggin wasn't NK and I wanted to confirm that CTM received my NK. He responded that he did receive it but it wasn't successful.

If anyone still doesn't believe me now they are either a Rat or ... you know.

Mafia002.jpg

I'm drunk... but this may be over the line.

I just need to add that I was nominated for an emmy, and there's this girl I'm really into, and I think she's into me, but our schedules suck, so we have a phone relationship, and that's brutal... ugh.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm drunk... but this may be over the line.

I just need to add that I was nominated for an emmy, and there's this girl I'm really into, and I think she's into me, but our schedules suck, so we have a phone relationship, and that's brutal... ugh.

How much does it cost for the first minute? And how much for each additional?

For god's sake, you already killed BG. If you seriously are on the town's side, why would you kill yourself?

None of this makes any sense. Can anybody other than SMC, Doggin, and EY explain how no one died last night?

So are we positive Norway protected whoever scum targeted night one?

It's how you want to look at it:

SMC is innocent.

He tried to kill a mafia, I'm assuming you're only allowed ONE night action. Mafia has a roleblocker and decided to roleblock since they're down a man already and work us during the day. So rather then kill, they role blocked. SMC couldn't kill Doggin cause doggin is a rat.

SMC is guilty.

The Mafia could've chose to just not NK anyone to create confusion

Or the role block scenario still applies... but SMC is a serial killer. Remember this is a large game so multiple roles can be out there like this.

How often does the mafia chose not to NK?

And the mafia were dumb enough to go after you knowing you had a high likelihood of being protected . . . why, exactly?

And the whole theory that the mafia knew SMC had a role, so they role blocked him instead of killing is just nuts.

If that's the reason for no-kill, the mafia could have killed SMC. Then, they'd have him outr of the way and be free to kill tomorrow night and every night thereafter.

The theory that I'm a mafia roleblocker and we roleblocked SMC last night requires that I'm dumb enough to choose a plan that will eliminate "our" ability to NK every night instead of just killing SMC (who "we" would have known couldn't be doctor protected).

Do you really think I'm that stupid? Really?

I'm not sure of your innocence or not, but I do think I buy you're not a roleblocker. Though I'm honestly still confused as to whether or not all roles or just one is blocked -- as both were explained

normallhy, I would crush you. Now I'm too drunk for clever.

I'll let you off the hook for now.

As for my boy though, the kid is a freak of nature. The doctor commented to my wife yesterday that she was amazed at how strong he was since he is able to hold his head up so well and suggested she starts putting him on his stomach so he can start building up his arm and chest muscles so he can begin working on rolling over from him stomach to his back.

She put him on his stomach for the first time time today and this little freak rolled over from him stomach to his back 3 times! That is a goal that is supposed to be met by the 2-3 month mark. Matthew is 2 weeks and 2 days old!

JMJ = Proud dad. :cheers:

Im honestly completely and totally lost as to where to vote. The cases for Doggin and SMC are both strong...but I have a suspicion of my own, and quite honestly I'm reluctant to jump on another bandwagon after how badly it cost us last time.

Most importantly...I dont know if theres a single person I trust at the moment

As for my boy though, the kid is a freak of nature. The doctor commented to my wife yesterday that she was amazed at how strong he was since he is able to hold his head up so well and suggested she starts putting him on his stomach so he can start building up his arm and chest muscles so he can begin working on rolling over from him stomach to his back.

She put him on his stomach for the first time time today and this little freak rolled over from him stomach to his back 3 times! That is a goal that is supposed to be met by the 2-3 month mark. Matthew is 2 weeks and 2 days old!

Nice--grats dude!

Have you taught him how to donkey punch yet?

Thanks man. I'm almost ashamed about how proud I am but it really is quite freakish. I'm a first time dad though so I'm allowing myself to be a little over the top. :headbang:

LOL, I'm pretty sure it's a right of passage that I'll enjoy one day myself, no worries.

BTW--I'll check in tom. morning before I head to the conference, Im getting some sleep now.

**In a mafia related note...any chance someone could throw a post count for everyone so far? (and I say this knowing I'll be in the bottom half)

My son's almost 14. I'm pretty sure he can roll over, but is too lazy to do so on his own.

**In a mafia related note...any chance someone could throw a post count for everyone so far? (and I say this knowing I'll be in the bottom half)

Here ya go:

EY 194

Doggin94it 149

Vicious89x 134

SMC 126

The Crusher 114

JMJ 93

slats 88

Jets Things 83

Dan X 73

CTM 65

Norway'sWaddlingMarmaloof 59

WoodyPaige 55

Jets Voice of Reason 48

Bleedin' Green 47

JiF 46

AVM 45

Sharrow 37

Irish Jet 37

shutout 19

Jets Babe 5

Even with Shutout and Jets Babe being the same character, they''re flying way below the radar.

For better results, I bolded the dead:

Here ya go:

EY 194

Doggin94it 149

Vicious89x 134

SMC 126

The Crusher 114

JMJ 93

slats 88

Jets Things 83

Dan X 73

CTM 65

WoodyPaige 55

Jets Voice of Reason 48

Bleedin' Green 47

JiF 46

AVM 45

Sharrow 37

Irish Jet 37

shutout 19

Jets Babe 5

Even with Shutout and Jets Babe being the same character, they''re flying way below the radar.

So are we positive Norway protected whoever scum targeted night one?

How often does the mafia chose not to NK?

If we're not positive Norway protected an attempted NK victim Night 1, then we're really lost, aren't we. :shock: Then we'd have to believe that either the scum attempted no NKs for two nights in a row (I just can't believe this), or that there's something else going on (which is what I think whether or not Norway did protect the NK target the first night).

Well to be fair, I kindof just joined in on the game, and shutout was too busy for the game...so obviously the post count is going to be low...

Well, to be fair, you took over for Shutout who has the second lowest post count so you 2 combined at 24 posts are still the lowest.

My son's almost 14. I'm pretty sure he can roll over, but is too lazy to do so on his own.

Here ya go:

EY 194

Doggin94it 149

Vicious89x 134

SMC 126

The Crusher 114

JMJ 93

slats 88

Jets Things 83

Dan X 73

CTM 65

WoodyPaige 55

Jets Voice of Reason 48

Bleedin' Green 47

JiF 46

AVM 45

Sharrow 37

Irish Jet 37

shutout 19

Jets Babe 5

woops, meant to quote this post...

Well, to be fair, you took over for Shutout who has the second lowest post count so you 2 combined at 24 posts are still the lowest.

are you serious?? it's not my problem that shutout wasn't involved with the game. i'm trying to post as much as i possibly can. i would rather read and catch up with this game before i start posting like crazy anyways.

Not sure if this is the best time to post this, since it's probably not entirely relevant to the SMC/Doggin debate, but here's some food for thought:

Timeline of Irish lynch (Eastern time)

2:11 - EY votes with a

oh, and this is for SMC...

I started posting at post number 1015. Right now we're at post 1527. I've had 9 posts in the thread...so technically I've only been involved in 512 posts...that puts me at 9/512 which amounts to about 2% of the posts. Now I know that's not much, but as I said earlier, I have been really trying to read and catch up with the thread. I'm not going to start posting like crazy until I know 100% whats going on...it's not fair that I get thrown into a game midway and then you start jumping on me for not posting as much as I should. Are you friggin serious, I had to catch up and read 1500 posts in a matter of a day.

I think you're just pissed off that you have to defend yourself from getting voted off this round, so you're deferring the attention to someone else. Nice one.

oh, and this is for SMC...

I started posting at post number 1015. Right now we're at post 1527. I've had 9 posts in the thread...so technically I've only been involved in 512 posts...that puts me at 9/512 which amounts to about 2% of the posts. Now I know that's not much, but as I said earlier, I have been really trying to read and catch up with the thread. I'm not going to start posting like crazy until I know 100% whats going on...it's not fair that I get thrown into a game midway and then you start jumping on me for not posting as much as I should. Are you friggin serious, I had to catch up and read 1500 posts in a matter of a day.

I think you're just pissed off that you have to defend yourself from getting voted off this round, so you're deferring the attention to someone else. Nice one.

Oh, and I forgot to put this in there... FOS is now SMC.

It is early in the game but this is an important vote. I see votes piling on but I think we need to take our time with this one. Doggin's being unusually aggressive this game and has been very adamant about taking smc down almost to the point where it seems more than just raw suspicion. To be honest as good of a player he is he could just very well have gotten his hand stuck in the cookie jar. If "he is too smart to do this" is not valid for smc why is it valid for doggin? I will wait to give a chance for doggin to speak but I am leaning towards voting for him.

And one last way to break things down, haha ...

Voted for Both Irish & Norway

EY

Woody

SMC

Vicious

JVoR

JMJ

AVM

(Slats)

Voted for Neither

Doggin

Jets Things

Sharrow

Shutout/JB

Voted Only for Irish

JiF (although he didn't weigh in on the Norway lynch)

Voted Only for Norway

Dan X

Crusher

That's awesome dude! Kids are funny like that, they'll do something that'll make you puff your chest out, and then you get worried cause they're not doing other things as fast as others. My son always was ahead of kids in standing and holding his head up. Docs/nurses were always impressed but guess what, the little schmuck didn't decide to walk until a week after his bday. He'd stand, just be too damn lazy do the walking.

Another good way to get your kid to keep his head up is using a boppy pillow and put him on that, that's what we did with our kid.

Not sure if this is legal or ethical. Hmmm. If CTM says it IS legit, well then it's pretty damning to Doggin. The nail in the coffin, as it were. That said, could you possibly post the uncropped screen shot? A lot hangs on this upcoming vote, so any unedited evidence you could show us would only bolster your argument.

I'm by far one of the least computer savvy types on this board, but couldn't anyone produce that screen shot to Chan and then post it for us to see? I didn't read where it was illegal to send fake PM's to the moderator in an effort to sway the vote.

I'm not saying SCM argument isn't growing on me a bit, but this is strictly a tech question, kinda like whats the best HDTV?

Sorry for my lack of posting yesterday. It was a hectic day and I didn't really have time.

I'm in the process of reading through what I missed yesterday. It was a bad day to miss.

At this point I'm leaning towards voting for Doggin. I'm not sure that I trust SMC 100% either though. I got to finish going through things before I make a vote.

Smc still looks suspicious to me as well but like I said if he is innocent let the scum soak up a nk. If he survives with another failed kill then I say we lynch

Him. With no restriction I gotta be honest I found the serial wagon hopping and spelling errors to be poor plays. It got you a ton of suspicion and a lot of mistrust for what? Taking the role too literally? Just doesn't make much sense to me. The early role reveal is plausible to me in this case because without the doc he is probably dead tonight and if his kill failed it might make him a martyr for doggin. I would be ok voting for smc now except for the fact that I think he won't live much longer anyways with no doc. If he is guilty then he is the next lynch candidate. The big problem to me is that if he can kill anyone our finder is at risk.

I am trying not to let the screenshot influence

Me but it's hard to ignore it.

Archived