Vudu

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It is High!

It is FAR!

IT IS GONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DAVID ORTIZ... HE AIMS TO PLEASE...

Its only 1-0. Penny has already thrown a ton of pitches and the Yankees will take advantage of that soon enough. I see a 4 or 5 run Yankee inning coming up.

Its only 1-0. Penny has already thrown a ton of pitches and the Yankees will take advantage of that soon enough. I see a 4 or 5 run Yankee inning coming up.

Penny's pitching for his job tonight... he'll shut them down and Big Popout will be the hero tonight!

And congrats on 15,000... loser!

Well... it might not be far in distance, but it sure was far driving back after one game.... still dont think she has forgiven me for being an asshat.

You puked the whole way down route 9? Had her go east on Comm Ave? Ended up on Storrow Drive on onto 93? Ended up on Huntington Ave and took a wrong turn? All those scenerios would make you an asshat.

You puked the whole way down route 9? Had her go east on Comm Ave? Ended up on Storrow Drive on onto 93? Ended up on Huntington Ave and took a wrong turn? All those scenerios would make you an asshat.

nope... screaming like an assh0le and embarrassing her... it was a long, quiet ride back... and even longer driving back to Chelmsford hoping I didnt ruin things.

I get quite enthusiastic at sporting events... Jets/Pats game in Sept should be a real test for me.

nope... screaming like an assh0le and embarrassing her... it was a long, quiet ride back... and even longer driving back to Chelmsford hoping I didnt ruin things.

I get quite enthusiastic at sporting events... Jets/Pats game in Sept should be a real test for me.

If she is a Pats fan, DO NOT BRING HER. Save yourself the aggravation. If she is a Pats fan, (heck, a football fan) and worth her salt (is that right?) - she will understand.

You need to meet LBS. He put on a vintage performance last October, sober, at the Lowell/UNH game. 124 & I were there. It was awesome.

If she is a Pats fan, DO NOT BRING HER. Save yourself the aggravation. If she is a Pats fan, (heck, a football fan) and worth her salt (is that right?) - she will understand.

She is a huge Pats fan. Since its my last year as a season ticket holder, I want her to enjoy my great seats at least once.

I'm in deep sh!t.

Only saving grace is she'll probably take me to the Pats Jets game at the Razor.

You need to meet LBS. He put on a vintage performance last October, sober, at the Lowell/UNH game. 124 & I were there. It was awesome.

He's one of those freaks that paints his face and belly in team colors and acts like a complete bufoon, eh? Bleh. :)

No painting... but act like a complete buffoon? Yes. Guilty as charged.

And Im usually sober.

Its a great stress reliever for me. Well, unless my girl comes along...

And then you can use her for stress relief.

No painting... but act like a complete buffoon? Yes. Guilty as charged.

And Im usually sober.

Its a great stress reliever for me. Well, unless my girl comes along...

Honestly? I think it's kind of cool that your girlfriend is more important to you than the game - kind of....and that her comfort level is at least on the radar. That it's just as important to you that she see's the game in your great seats, as it is yours. There's hope for you yet, asshat.

Btw - I really don't give a sh*t about this (yanks/sox) game. LOL!

Archived