White Sox P Buehrle throws Perfect Game

Vudu

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7O3r0hvec8E&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7O3r0hvec8E&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

oh.. and Mets fans... guess who caught the perfect game???

Thats right... our old friend Big Head Ramon Castro.

:bwahaharoll:

What the ****?

Mark Buehrle now has TWO no hitters?! Including a ****ing perfect game?!

This leaves me speechless.

Steroids rule.

Steroidball has another guy to look up to who will be busted in a few years.

Congrats to Buehrle - he's prob not a HOF guy - but he's certainly the best hurler thats taken the mound here on the south side for many moons.

The best thing about his feat yesterday was it gave a national audience a little exposure the grade A anal sphincter aka Sox announcer Hawk Harrelson. Rest assured a little is almost too much. This bone smoker makes Joe Morgan appear spellbinding. He's a the only on air personality I will leap or jump to grab a remote control when I hear his silly azzed remarks. Be happy you all have low exposure to this dolt.

Congrats to Buehrle - he's prob not a HOF guy - but he's certainly the best hurler thats taken the mound here on the south side for many moons.

The best thing about his feat yesterday was it gave a national audience a little exposure the grade A anal sphincter aka Sox announcer Hawk Harrelson. Rest assured a little is almost too much. This bone smoker makes Joe Morgan appear spellbinding. He's a the only on air personality I will leap or jump to grab a remote control when I hear his silly azzed remarks. Be happy you all have low exposure to this dolt.

Hawk is absolutely horrible. He needs to be gone.

Archived