Jets Sign Justin Miller

jokerjet

When the season started didn't the JETS use some defensive formations that used like 7 DBs?

I remember the commentators saying that he liked to use them on blitzes because of thier speed.

I don't know if we have been doing this through our DB injuries but he might end up seeing the field on D in some packages. I could see him rushinging the passer anyway.

Look out women of New York, Ike's back.

wouldn't it be a great story if Justin Miller came back to New York and had success? the media would go crazy.

realistically I hope he's in shape and doesn't drop anything.

on 2nd thought I'll settle for no drops.

wouldn't it be a great story if Justin Miller came back to New York and had success? the media would go crazy.

realistically I hope he's in shape and doesn't drop anything.

on 2nd thought I'll settle for no drops.

He only had problems with Punt Returns, which I am sure he will not be doing. He is just as good as Leon in the KR department.

Im sure it's not just for the KR position. He will be used for depth in the CB position, especially with lito still hurt. he will see some action as a corner.

No doubt. I thought we really stole him in the draft as a CB in the 3rd round. Just didn't work out for us or him.

I know it is easy to follow the party line of the great knee jerk evaluators on message boards, but Miller actually still has potential as a CB. If you bother to remember, in his 3rd season with the Jets (2007), he had a great camp and earned some playing time in the first two games of the season and then hurt his knee.

He is only 25, has great speed and always could hit a ton. Who knows, with Ryan, and in a completely different defense than Mangini ran, he could blossom.

At a minimum, we have a very good kick returner.

Good signing.

I know it is easy to follow the party line of the great knee jerk evaluators on message boards, but Miller actually still has potential as a CB. If you bother to remember, in his 3rd season with the Jets (2007), he had a great camp and earned some playing time in the first two games of the season and then hurt his knee.

He is only 25, has great speed and always could hit a ton. Who knows, with Ryan, and in a completely different defense than Mangini ran, he could blossom.

Good signing.

The difference is he will be playing with NO expectations. He is a free agent they Jets claimed off of waivers.

When he was here the 1st time he was a 2nd round pick that some people said should have been a 1st rounder. Big difference.

Good signing.

Most correct D. I thought he was a steal for us coming out of college as a CB.

The difference is he will be playing with NO expectations. He is a free agent they Jets claimed off of waivers.

When he was here the 1st time he was a 2nd round pick that some people said should have been a 1st rounder. Big difference.

Good point, senor Max. He was a little ****y before, and that hurt him. Now he has something to prove.

in the SEMINOLE. I runs the ball on returns powerfully and with explosion. I always thought he would be the perfect change of pace / wildcat guy on offense. EVERYBODY knows he is awful on defense and has no instincts, but with the ball in his hands, he's hard to stop. We should throw him in there for some runs / reverses / end arounds. DO IT.

I know it is easy to follow the party line of the great knee jerk evaluators on message boards, but Miller actually still has potential as a CB.

No, he really doesn't. He'd be an interesting look at nickel in our system but Justin Miller cannot play cornerback in the NFL, period. Nobody learns how to man cover five years in. Either you can do it or you can't, and he just can't.

Archived