Where would you want to watch the jets in the Superbowl.

JETSorDIE

Where would you rather watch the Jets in this years Super Bowl  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Where would you rather watch the Jets in this years Super Bowl

• Miami
    • The Meadowlands
    • Sports Bar Times Square etc.
    • right at home..

First of all to the trolls GFY until we are either mathemetically eliminated from the playoff or defeated in them i planning on a JETS SB.

Now when the Jets make the Superbowl this year being that it is in Miami. Would you rather invade Miami and rub those dolphags fans face in it. Would you rather go to the old stadium to watch or sit on the couch.. Tell me why Poll coming...

Miami.

How awesome would it be to win in the Dolphins Stadium and be there to witness it? I have told myself that if the Jets ever make the Super Bowl, no matter how much it costs, I will be at that game. I will sell whatever it takes to make that game.

Second option though would be watching it in the old stadium if they could get a huge jumbo screen. That would be pretty cool.

Miami.

How awesome would it be to win in the Dolphins Stadium and be there to witness it? I have told myself that if the Jets ever make the Super Bowl, no matter how much it costs, I will be at that game. I will sell whatever it takes to make that game

You wont regret it. Go for at least a week too.

I have never had as much fun as watching the Jets at home with my fam. Even when they lose (playoffs years ago @ pittsburgh), it was alot of fun, a great game.

So I would choose to watch us win the big one at home, with the family.

But I would love for it to be played in Miami....Ha!

Miami, imagine the pain the Fins would be feeling with a few 100K Jet fans partying all over Miami the week before the SB and all of the cars with NYJ flags driving around Dade and Broward. It would be the greatest thing to ever happen down here. On top of the local radio and TV having to talk about the Jets all week. It would be one of the greatest sports moments ever.

Archived