Breast Milk Cheese

ZachEY

Would you?

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/manhattan/nurse_made_JQlMRBr5ZgO6iD07AX83MJ

Wife's baby milk in chef's cheese recipe

This Chelsea restaurant has gone from brasserie to brassiere.

Chef Daniel Angerer is letting diners at Klee Brasserie munch on cheese made from his wife's breast milk.

"It tastes like cow's-milk cheese, kind of sweet," he told The Post.

The flavor depends on what the cheese is served with -- Angerer recommends a Riesling -- and "what the mother eats," said Angerer, who once bested Bobby Flay on TV's "Iron Chef."

Breast milk doesn't curdle well due to its low protein content, so a little moo juice has to be added to round out the texture, Angerer said.

daniel_angerer--300x450.jpg

After blogging about his efforts with the human cheese, customers started demanding a sample, he said.

"The phone was ringing off the hook," the chef said. "So I prepared a little canap

So you get to know the cows before having a glass of milk?

There's a huge difference between everyday cows milk and human breast milk. I'd rather not eat anything coming out of a human being.

Truth.

Thankfully the FDA has standards for how much blood and puss is allowable in our milk.

And if they cant get all of the blood and puss out of the white milk in order to sell they're allowed to use it for flavored milk like Chocolate/Strawberry milk.

When I found that out I was actually pretty disgusted. I guess cows milk is just as bad as this ladies brest milk.

Archived