Who's the Biggest Douche in NY Sports History?

TomShane

I'm voting for Gary Carter. That camera-hugging A-hole is on the FAN right now basically making it out like he carried the 86 Mets. That asswipe was a media-whoring, over-rated jerk-off and still is. To a man, every Met on that team will tell what a two-faced a$$hole Carter was. He gets my vote.

Plus, anyone who is over the age of 12 who still answers to the nickname "The Kid" gets extra douche-points.

Have you beat, Tom.

Mark Gastineau.

The man has a history of abusing women, literally cost us a shot at the Superbowl by hitting Bernie Kosar late, walked out on his team for Bridgette(sp?) Nielsen, and got his ass whupped in the squared circle. Turns out that one of his "wins" was acutally a thrown fight.

He also has two kids that he doesn't know and has been accused of using steroids and drugs.

I might give him a pass on walking out on the team, because Nielsen had cancer. I can understand walking away, because she needed his support. Other athletes have done so, and Favre might also step away, but Mark did it during the season, while the Jets were trying to make the Playoffs.

Have you beat, Tom.

Mark Gastineau.

The man has a history of abusing women, literally cost us a shot at the Superbowl by hitting Bernie Kosar late, walked out on his team for Bridgette(sp?) Nielsen, and got his a$$ whupped in the squared circle. Turns out that one of his "wins" was acutally a thrown fight.

He also has two kids that he doesn't know and has been accused of using steroids and drugs.

I might give him a pass on walking out on the team, because Nielsen had cancer. I can understand walking away, because she needed his support. Other athletes have done so, and Favre might also step away, but Mark did it during the season, while the Jets were trying to make the Playoffs.

This is a good one. Mark also walked away, not so much because of Nielsen, but because there were a few failed steroid tests awaiting him. He is a first-class scumbag.

This is a good one. Mark also walked away, not so much because of Nielsen, but because there were a few failed steroid tests awaiting him. He is a first-class scumbag.

True, Tom, very true. At the time, we had no idea what was going on. It seemed like he was doing the noble, honorable thing, but in hindsight, Gastineau was reportedly put on notice as having failed two previous drug tests, and possibly a third.

I loved Mark, but his last few years here were bad. His life was a mess. I'm glad to see that he has straightened himself out a bit, though.

Bobby Higginson

Yeah, I know he's a Tiger.

Yeah, I know he's never been a New York sports player.

He's a big enough douche to count, in every city he's played a road game in.

He's a filthy douche. Filthy!

Dude I laughed my ass off when I read this. Definitely biggest douchebag in Detroit.

Archived