Dez Bryant sounds like a diva, and an idiot....

hoping4ASuperBowl

Oklahoma State WR Dez Bryant lashed out at his skeptics to the Associated Press following his Tuesday Pro Day, insisting the criticism "has gone too far" and saying "he ain't never got in trouble with nobody."

"I don't say anything wrong to nobody. I'm friendly. This here is too far," he said. "Even if I did forget my cleats, what do that have to do with me playing football? Y'all don't want me to go to the NFL or something? It is going to happen. God blessed me to have this ability to play this game. I feel like I'm going through the same situation Randy Moss did." Bryant also defended Pacman Jones. "Why down talk the man," Bryant said of Pacman. "The man did everything right."

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/basketball/nba/2010-03-31-4221725841_x.htm

most divas didn't get drafted high... ocho was 2nd round... who knows when TO was drafted... Randy Moss fell to the 20s... I like Dez Bryant in general, i dont like him at top 10 prices. If the JEts took him at 29 it would be fantastic value. and it could happen with this deep crop.

still... this is a player who was suspended... for lying.

not for violating a dumb rule. the punishment for being honest about violation isn't a season suspension. he was suspended the whole year for directly lying to the NCAA about said dumb rule.

That doesn't really sit well.

most divas didn't get drafted high... ocho was 2nd round... who knows when TO was drafted... Randy Moss fell to the 20s... I like Dez Bryant in general, i dont like him at top 10 prices. If the JEts took him at 29 it would be fantastic value. and it could happen with this deep crop.

still... this is a player who was suspended... for lying.

not for violating a dumb rule. the punishment for being honest about violation isn't a season suspension. he was suspended the whole year for directly lying to the NCAA about said dumb rule.

That doesn't really sit well.

We shall see on draft day.

If he falls to the 20's, someone's getting the best value in the a draft.

You know, I was feeling his words until the last part. I was thinking it wasn't so bad and he was just standing up for himself but then the *****in guy says.

Bryant also defended Pacman Jones. "Why down talk the man," Bryant said of Pacman. "The man did everything right."

*slams head on desk*

s2fm6v.jpg

Oklahoma State WR Dez Bryant lashed out at his skeptics to the Associated Press following his Tuesday Pro Day, insisting the criticism "has gone too far" and saying "he ain't never got in trouble with nobody."

"I don't say anything wrong to nobody. I'm friendly. This here is too far," he said. "Even if I did forget my cleats, what do that have to do with me playing football? Y'all don't want me to go to the NFL or something? It is going to happen. God blessed me to have this ability to play this game. I feel like I'm going through the same situation Randy Moss did." Bryant also defended Pacman Jones. "Why down talk the man," Bryant said of Pacman. "The man did everything right."

He's right. He didnt do anything wrong at all but they made it seem like he's some type of thug who has issues staying out of trouble. If you didnt know why he was suspended for 10 games you could easily assume that it was something more serious than just being friends with Deion.

I swear, its always the players fault, unless its Leon's agent Alvin Keels lol.

The media always twist things to make a juicy story yet Dez is the idiot?

Oklahoma State WR Dez Bryant lashed out at his skeptics to the Associated Press following his Tuesday Pro Day, insisting the criticism "has gone too far" and saying "he ain't never got in trouble with nobody." "I don't say anything wrong to nobody.
Can't nobody block me!

Hey, look what happens when you read the entire quote:

Why down talk the man? The man did everything right. He's working out. He's doing good. What happened in the past was the past. That's just like anybody else. If they did something wrong, they would be looking for a second chance.

Weird, huh?

most divas didn't get drafted high... ocho was 2nd round... who knows when TO was drafted... Randy Moss fell to the 20s...

Owens went 89th overall in the 1996 draft.

Keyshawn Johnson went #1 overall in 1996.

Michael Irvin went 11th overall in 1988.

Those guys were divas under most accepted definitions of the term.

Are the following guys divas? Maybe, maybe not.

Javon Walker- 20th overall in 2002

Plaxico Burress- 8th overall in 2000

Charles Rogers- 2nd overall in 2003

Roy Williams- 7th overall in 2004

You know, I was feeling his words until the last part. I was thinking it wasn't so bad and he was just standing up for himself but then the *****in guy says.

*slams head on desk*

s2fm6v.jpg

That wasnt the end of his statement. And the rest of his statement (which for some reason you left out) made sense.

What you did reminds me of what the media does to indirectly slander people through perception. Use the negative view point that people have on Pac Man, present a half statement by Dez about Jones and allow people to use their negative view point on Jones to make Dez look like an idiot.

Thats not right.

That wasnt the end of his statement. And the rest of his statement (which for some reason you left out) made sense.

What you did reminds me of what the media does to indirectly slander people through perception. Use the negative view point that people have on Pac Man, present a half statement by Dez about Jones and allow people to use their negative view point on Jones to make Dez look like an idiot.

Thats not right.

Tell me how you really feel.

Like I said for the most part I feel dude but lets not get frisky. The guy has a rapport of bring a "turd" so to speak. Low wonderlic, forgetting cleats, suspended last season then comes out with remarks like "Pac man did it right?" Apparently, he's lazy and slept in for a game he had in college. There have been quotes out there saying the guy can be committed, that he's always late for team meetings and practice and not just by a few minutes. Dude is LATE!

Bro, the guy is digging his own grave that he'll have to lay in.

The guy talks like an idiot, does idiot things he more then likely is an _________.

When you are a star all of this comes with the territory. The analytical probing by the media and people alike. Too bad, if your a "turd" then you'll be exposed and this dude stinks.

Like I said for the most part I feel dude but lets not get frisky. The guy has a rapport of bring a "turd" so to speak. Low wonderlic, forgetting cleats, suspended last season then comes out with remarks like "Pac man did it right?" Apparently, he's lazy and slept in for a game he had in college. There have been quotes out there saying the guy can be committed, that he's always late for team meetings and practice and not just by a few minutes. Dude is LATE!

The guy talks like an idiot, does idiot things he more then likely is an _________.

When you are a star all of this comes with the territory. The analytical probing by the media and people alike. Too bad, if your a "turd" then you'll be exposed and this dude stinks.

I already told you how I felt,...about the statement that is. The "Pac Man did it right" remark wasnt in its entirety. Who cares about the Wonderlic or a Pro day with new cleats on. I def dont care about the people who wanted to be quoted in the paper about Dez being late for team meetings and practice yet hide behind journalistic anonymity. Thats gay if you ask me. Either stand up for what you say or shut up.

Many people like the territory around the "STARS". To each his own. I personally would just like to see dude play football. I'd rather not criticize a dude that has cameras in his face 24/7 and have the media slandering him and people think its the media "exposing" him when all he did was befriend Deion Sanders and was suspended 10 games for lying then coming clean about having this "Friend". Yeah, thats a real "turd". What the article did was called disinfo, kinda like saying "Pac Man did it right"....and leaving the statement like that. You can ass-u-me so much with half the info.

Villian, he believes Pac Man was right in all his actions. That's why he said that. The media doesn't mis-quote people and certainly would never want to give improper context to such a statement. Bryant is the dirtbag he's been portrayed as the past week or so.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-draft/...yant-works-out

Mayock called him the #3 player in the country.

Hehe. Hehehehe.

Thats not right.

Negative view point on Jones! The guy is a thug, cherry-picked or no. Next thing you'll be defending how Brandon Marshall slaps women around and call it a cultural misunderstanding. Charges were dropped repeatedly, so hey, the guy couldn't have been getting special treatment. He just flat out didn't slap the bitch hard enough.

Speaking of negatives, the gratuitous double negatives all over his ENTIRE statement, that makes him look like an idiot without any help from anyone. He did that all by himself.

pacman and moss his idols..

sounds like a Future 1st ballot Thug Turd HOF'er :rl:

Pac Man Jones will never get past his public image as a "thug" unless he saves a burning orphanage and stops a terrorist plot on the Vatican.

That said, going by general rule of thumb...I doubt he's as bad as he's portrayed. In the end, he's still one of us people things and for the most part we're all not as bad as we could be portrayed.

It's a really weird way to look at it I'm sure, especially since I'm probably saying this to a whole lot of middle class raised white American males. That said, I highly, highly, hiiiiiiiiiiiiiighly doubt that Pac Man Jones is looking to lead Dez Bryant down the same path he took himself. Why would anyone want to do that?

Hell, Randy Moss isn't even a bad guy...like...at all. Moss is one of the hardest working men in the NFL but I could hardly guess any Jets fan or newspaper is going to acknowledge that. That would ruin a perfectly good heel...

This is the entertainment industry....they've got parts to play.

Pac Man Jones will never get past his public image as a "thug" unless he saves a burning orphanage and stops a terrorist plot on the Vatican.

That said, going by general rule of thumb...I doubt he's as bad as he's portrayed. In the end, he's still one of us people things and for the most part we're all not as bad as we could be portrayed.

usually i would agree, but in this case I think Pacman is as bad as his press..

too much crap around shootings and stuff..he is a major 1st team Thug Turd

That's all well and good, but none of it is germane to the fact that you and the OP are using pointedly selective evidence as the basis for the ballinest confirmation bias party this side of the Teabaggers Convention.

It's a really weird way to look at it I'm sure, especially since I'm probably saying this to a whole lot of middle class raised white American males.

I hate people like that. They go to fancy prep schools instead of public school, they have priviledged upbringings and live in parts of the country that don't have many blacks and hispanics in them so they don't really understand whats going on. Of course they tell you they know about stuff cuz they talked about it with the black janitors at the prep school they went to. Friggin' Obama.

I hate people like that. They go to fancy prep schools instead of public school, they have priviledged upbringings and live in parts of the country that don't have many blacks and hispanics in them so they don't really understand whats going on. Of course they tell you they know about stuff cuz they talked about it with the black janitors at the prep school they went to. Friggin' Obama.

Hey, I make sure I spend a few minutes talking to my help every day so I am 'in touch'. I allocate a few minutes every day after morning inspection and if they have fulfilled their work quota for the day I talk to them as a reward.

Archived