TO still available----Gary Myers

flgreen

Gary Myers = jealous douchey jint fan

He goes on to say:

Parcells gave Marshall a four-year $47.5 million deal and traded two No. 2 picks to the Broncos. The deal includes $24 million guaranteed. This is not a typical Parcells move, but he's obviously convinced Marshall, the league's best receiver, is going to behave himself now that he's getting paid.

Really? The the best receiver in the NFL averaged 11 yards a catch last year?

How besty would he've been if Parcells didn't overpay for him?

OWENS STILL AVAILABLE, JETS

Terrell Owens is still available

The Jets won't reveal their PSL figures, but considering all the advertisements they are taking out less than five months before the season starts, we have to figure plenty of good seats are still available.

Holmes? Great player

I cut out everything in the article that wasn't biased nonsense.

The moron is right about one thing. Building a championship calibur team will help sell PSLs.

This is what I can't understand about the gripes I keep hearing from people... of course Woody is trying to sell PSLs... but nobody seems to want to give the guy credit for trying to accomplish it by WINNING A CHAMPIONSHIP.

Its not like there are a bunch of smarmy bull**** marketing campaigns being rolled out to sell the PSLs.

The sales pitch is simple... come watch this absolutely LOADED team try to do what the Jets haven't done since SB III.

Fairly compelling if you ask me.

I just don't have the money, nor do I live close enough.

There is no way TO signs here. He wants to start, not come off the bench. Even if the Jets didn't get Holmes, TO wouldn't start. If we traded Braylon, then I could see us thinking about TO. Otherwise it's not even close to happening.

Way to completely miss the point of the article.

This is what I can't understand about the gripes I keep hearing from people... of course Woody is trying to sell PSLs... but nobody seems to want to give the guy credit for trying to accomplish it by WINNING A CHAMPIONSHIP.

Its not like there are a bunch of smarmy bull**** marketing campaigns being rolled out to sell the PSLs.

The sales pitch is simple... come watch this absolutely LOADED team try to do what the Jets haven't done since SB III.

Fairly compelling if you ask me.

I just don't have the money, nor do I live close enough.

Got to agree on all points

wasn't really commenting on the actually article. I was commenting on the idea of TO coming here. But since your so enlightened, why don't you tell us the point of the article.

It's just an inflammatory, anti-Jets article that implies the locker room will fall apart with all these "me-first" players. And that these players are only being signed for their names, which by extension will help with PSL sales.

A faulty argument, I know.

The very interesting part of a lot of these players are, several of them are in their contract years.

They are much less likely to be a clubhouse problem, or have problems with effort. Historically players in their contract years have some of the most productive years of their careers.

Archived