Star Wars Mafia

Bleedin Green

I see you guys really thought highly of my play. lol.

LOL. At least you didn't play -- I was a moron while playing :P

At least I'm better....I think hahaha.

And Dan, thanks for the compliment. Take my looking at you first night as a compliment. You were the most under the radar of what I consider the top notch players, so that's why I went after you.

**btw, for whatever it's worth my "plan" seemingly worked. Before I revealed they seemed to be leaning towards me as doc. I still see what everyone meant, and in retrospect revealing Dan would have been great BUT....I don't know how we ever get Vic. You played great dude, until the bout with me I trusted you right with Crusher and Brett.

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hilarity in the scum thread.... couple of my favs:

Vicious89x 57 pixel.gif PAC is HIGHLY emotional. He's stubborn as hell.

Dan 54 pixel.gif

It's also easy to get Klecko and Pac angry. Pac starts making typos when he's upset, which a lot of people find scummy.

Holy crap did Vic just call me emotional?! :)

Danny... I made 1 typo out of the thousands of posts I've had in games here and JI... Not exactly a trend. ;)

It was also verrry gratifying to see that my efforts to get you clowns to shoot me were effective. :huh:

Except for this. We couldn't believe ALL of the townies missed that.

I was reading through and noticed the same thing. PM'd JVOR about it absolutely shocked no one picked up on that. Figured for sure Crusher or JiF would've picked up on it as I think they were the only other ones left who had ever been scum

Great setup BG and good game town!

Great game by everyone guys. I think despite some hiccups all things worked out pretty well. In the end though, it came down to the fact that the town dominated the days (going 5 for 6 is unreal), while the mafia dominated the nights. The night choices by the mafia team were what kept them in the game as long as they did.

They were routinely knocking off players who were getting targeted by the cop or watcher so they got no results, avoided having any NK attempts blocked and in the end managed to keep brett from getting any more investigation results while knowing to not go after him knowing he'd likely be protected. So they kept him alive and were picking off other players who could be a threat to them. Granted, it didn't work out as hoped considering how great brett played, particularly down the stretch, for the town. Also the two-for-one shot on CTM/Sharrow was huge, which JiF had actually picked up on a little earlier. The only real part of the night phases that wasn't completely pro-scum was when brett got his guilty result on Dan, and that was pretty much the difference in the game.

Great game played by both sides for sure.

Great game by everyone guys. I think despite some hiccups all things worked out pretty well. In the end though, it came down to the fact that the town dominated the days (going 5 for 6 is unreal), while the mafia dominated the nights. The night choices by the mafia team were what kept them in the game as long as they did.

They were routinely knocking off players who were getting targeted by the cop or watcher so they got no results, avoided having any NK attempts blocked and in the end managed to keep brett from getting any more investigation results while knowing to not go after him knowing he'd likely be protected. So they kept him alive and were picking off other players who could be a threat to them. Granted, it didn't work out as hoped considering how great brett played, particularly down the stretch, for the town. Also the two-for-one shot on CTM/Sharrow was huge, which JiF had actually picked up on a little earlier. The only real part of the night phases that wasn't completely pro-scum was when brett got his guilty result on Dan, and that was pretty much the difference in the game.

I've always had trouble trusting women ;)

Good game guys. Was glad to log in tonight and see that the town emerged victorious.

To the handful of self-appointed geniuses that can't get over the fact that my approach works... go **** yourselves.

You'll earn the right to criticize me when you can say you were as influential in steering the town to a victory as I was in this game... while being the only player without a power and being outed by the mod as innocent on day one.

Clueless my ass. I'm sure its all really easy to figure out, when you are on the sidelines as an observer.

Definitely. Dan's reveal wasnt great and I felt bad because it was my idea and I wasnt around to coach it further. But obviously, saying Klecko was a Day 1 investigation was going to be a tough sale.

Bottom line, the town did a great job.

Good game guys. Was glad to log in tonight and see that the town emerged victorious.

To the handful of self-appointed geniuses that can't get over the fact that my approach works... go **** yourselves.

You'll earn the right to criticize me when you can say you were as influential in steering the town to a victory as I was in this game... while being the only player without a power and being outed by the mod as innocent on day one.

Clueless my ass. I'm sure its all really easy to figure out, when you are on the sidelines as an observer.

You r da best!

When it's you and the Dread Pirates Roberts versus the world, the world is usually wrong

You really can't make this stuff up. :rl:

serious%20cat.bmp

computer_monkey.jpg

I dont think being outed by the mod as innocent was a handicap...

When it's you and the Dread Pirates Roberts versus the world, the world is usually wrong

You really can't make this stuff up. :rl:

serious%20cat.bmp

computer_monkey.jpg

I dont think being outed by the mod as innocent was a handicap...

You r da best!

Well... at least Jif knew it was tongue in cheek, I think.

The incomparable Slats highlighted the part of my post that was put there explicitly to make sure you guys would know I am fooling around. Slats clearly cannot fathom that someone that posts dopey **** all the time could be better at this game than he is... but look at the results. :Nuts:

Much like how some of you interpret my in-game posts, I am surprised you can't read between the lines better.

I guess that's why you are all in jobs that afford you the time to post on the internet all day. (See, that part there... that is the same type of crack as the first one.... what should be making you dopes smile is the fact that I ALSO post all day. Get it?) :rolleyes:

Oh, and you can still go **** yourselves. I kicked ass this game, and none of you want to give me credit... because you have small penises.

Well... at least Jif knew it was tongue in cheek, I think.

The incomparable Slats highlighted the part of my post that was put there explicitly to make sure you guys would know I am fooling around. Slats clearly cannot fathom that someone that posts dopey **** all the time could be better at this game than he is... but look at the results. :Nuts:

Much like how some of you interpret my in-game posts, I am surprised you can't read between the lines better.

I guess that's why you are all in jobs that afford you the time to post on the internet all day. (See, that part there... that is the same type of crack as the first one.... what should be making you dopes smile is the fact that I ALSO post all day. Get it?) :rolleyes:

Oh, and you can still go **** yourselves. I kicked ass this game, and none of you want to give me credit... because you have small penises.

I will give you v-cash but that's as far as I'll go.

Watching you play was like watching Wilt score 100, Buster Douglas take out Mike Tyson, or Marshall Holman bowl a 300... I was simultaneously in fear of your intellect while fascinated by how easily you seemed to put things together. You sir are the Stephen Hawking of internet gamez.

Archived