Nerves get the better of RB Joe McKnight at Jets rookie mini-camp

SoFlaJets

What i dont understand is how a professional athlete is not properly hydrated. Like come on now, you gotta be on top of your game. Why wasnt he hydrated? Its not like its micheal irvins/ jerry jones hardcore camp tryout reality show ....for those who saw it.

Kid went from the #1 high school recruit in the country to a fourth round pick.

Funny you mention this. He has a video on the jets facebook page, one of those hi fans things. He's like "hi, I'm joe mcknight, 4th round pick, blah blah blah". Interesting he mentioned that.

Those Reggie Bush comments make me think he's seriously weak mentally. I mean c'mon - back in the shadow? **** sake Reggie Bush is nothing in this league, "his" #25 means absolutely nothing around the NFL. Sounds absolutely ridiculous.

The more this kid struggles the more I can try and convince myself that LT was a good signing. He would be a great mentor in this situation.

What i dont understand is how a professional athlete is not properly hydrated. Like come on now, you gotta be on top of your game. Why wasnt he hydrated? Its not like its micheal irvins/ jerry jones hardcore camp tryout reality show ....for those who saw it.

The de-hydration, and cramps indicate a couple of things. Either it was in the 90’s up there today or

McKnight is not in ery good shape, and probably drank last night.

C'mon, give the kid a break. He upchucked before practice. That's why he was dehydrated. It does not have to be 90 for you to throw up. I've had coaches that would purposely run practice to make guys vomit. This is a non-issue. He didn't know what to expect, give him a chance before you start bitching. All reports were that he looked very good running the ball.

C'mon, give the kid a break. He upchucked before practice. That's why he was dehydrated. It does have to be 90 for you to throw up. I've had coaches that would purposely run practice to make guys vomit. This is a non-issue. He didn't know what to expect, give him a chance before you start bitching. All reports were that he looked very good running the ball.

I absolutely agree with every word you said. The guy per REX ran well. His USC fans never complained about his hands and catching out of the backfield. The guy gets drafted here and he is suddenly a risky choice. What gives with that?

C'mon, give the kid a break. He upchucked before practice. That's why he was dehydrated. It does have to be 90 for you to throw up. I've had coaches that would purposely run practice to make guys vomit. This is a non-issue. He didn't know what to expect, give him a chance before you start bitching. All reports were that he looked very good running the ball.

no he threw up DURING practice Dom, we were following all the tweets by the beat writers and the throwing up happened after he had already dropped a couple of passes, which I'm sure led to the dehydration issues-he vomited all his fluids out

no he threw up DURING practice Dom, we were following all the tweets by the beat writers and the throwing up happened after he had already dropped a couple of passes, which I'm sure led to the dehydration issues-he vomited all his fluids out

That was my point. The dehydration came from the throwing up. It doesn't necessarily have anything to do with the dropped passes, but big deal. The same tweets said McKnight dropped 1 pass in the afternoon, but looked much better and more comfortable in the afternoon session. If he already settled down then I don't see the big deal.

That was my point. The dehydration came from the throwing up. It doesn't necessarily have anything to do with the dropped passes, but big deal. The same tweets said McKnight dropped 1 pass in the afternoon, but looked much better and more comfortable in the afternoon session. If he already settled down then I don't see the big deal.

I agree it ain't nuthin' to be concerned about

One of my favorite players who was a big pucker and nerves guy especially before big games was Wendell Tyler. He has a SB ring and left more than his game on the field.

This isnt games. This is PRACTICE.

Archived