Top 5 Coolest People Ever?

DMaynard

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1-2 No need to mention because they're not famous and you guys wouldnt know them.

3. Lil Bit special- Invited me out to my first live Jets game, been to a few afterwards. Coolest dude on the forum IMO.

4. Joebabyny- Sick on the grill. Visit the tailgate to find out.

5. Max- for opening the best Jets forum site on the block.

Honorable mention: ECURB- Hilarious.

Crusher

Crusher

Crusher

Crusher

Crusher

Crushers sandwiches are kinda cool. Actually forgot about that. There are too many cool people to have a top 5.

Im actually shocked that I havent seen my name on top of the "cool" list yet Crusher gets it 5 times in a row. How cool is he huh? lol.

1-2 No need to mention because they're not famous and you guys wouldnt know them.

3. Lil Bit special- Invited me out to my first live Jets game, been to a few afterwards. Coolest dude on the forum IMO.

4. Joebabyny- Sick on the grill. Visit the tailgate to find out.

5. Max- for opening the best Jets forum site on the block.

Honorable mention: ECURB- Hilarious.

LOL!!! Thanks Budday!

Crusher

Crusher

Crusher

Crusher

Crusher

Crushers sandwiches are kinda cool. Actually forgot about that. There are too many cool people to have a top 5.

Im actually shocked that I havent seen my name on top of the "cool" list yet Crusher gets it 5 times in a row. How cool is he huh? lol.

Villian I hope you starve and NO you can;t date my mom.

Thanx Dan x. Very sweet girl.

My 5 would be

1. Jesus

2. Namath

3. Elvis

4. Ray Kroc

5. Dick Butkus

Alexander the Great - Actually lives up to being "the Great."

Babe Ruth

Jesus - I'm basing this off of the Jesus from Lamb. Bible Jesus is also awesome from what I remember.

Ben Franklin - Seriously good call. Barely beats out Thomas Jefferson because aphorisms are fun.

Bob Marley/Willie Nelson

Alexander the Great - Actually lives up to being "the Great."

Babe Ruth

Jesus - I'm basing this off of the Jesus from Lamb. Bible Jesus is also awesome from what I remember.

Ben Franklin - Seriously good call. Barely beats out Thomas Jefferson because aphorisms are fun.

Bob Marley/Willie Nelson

The Romans said if Alexander the Great had gone West instead of East he would just be known as Alexander.

I can't find a link to it, but I believe a group of historians came to a consensus that Alexander the Great was the most influential human being in history. Jesus Christ came in 6th. Whether that makes him "cool" or not, not sure, but you have to account for him.

Personally, I'd put Jesus over Alexander. After all, thousands upon thousands of devout Jews suddenly turned about face on their faith and became Christian seemingly overnight, and its completely re-shaped human history.

I'd also put Muhammad ahead, and seeing as Genghis Khan is estimated to have descendants numbering somewhere in the neighborhood of 16 million, he deserves a spot in the top 5 (or at least top 10) too.

I can't find a link to it, but I believe a group of historians came to a consensus that Alexander the Great was the most influential human being in history. Jesus Christ came in 6th. Whether that makes him "cool" or not, not sure, but you have to account for him.

Personally, I'd put Jesus over Alexander. After all, thousands upon thousands of devout Jews suddenly turned about face on their faith and became Christian seemingly overnight, and its completely re-shaped human history.

I'd also put Muhammad ahead, and seeing as Genghis Khan is estimated to have descendants numbering somewhere in the neighborhood of 16 million, he deserves a spot in the top 5 (or at least top 10) too.

If that is criteria, Antonio Cromartie should be on the list.

Archived