Most Hated Jets? Most Loved?

Maedhros

Who are the most hated Jets who are still on the team and the most hated Jets ever? I'd imagine Doug Brien is one :lol:.

Who are the most loved? Present and past.

As for the Falcons, the most hated right now is easily Dez "Dez-aster" White, followed by Jason Webster. Our Safeties get no love either, though Bryan Scott was huge before getting a concussion.

Most hated in recent history, probably Eugene Robinson, Ray Boo, Jeff George and Peerless Price.

Most loved right now is obviously Michael Vick, though Brian Finneran (who was pretty hated in '02) and Demorrio Williams are rising stars. DeAngelo Hall seems to be split in two; either you love him or you hate him. Oh yeah, Rod Coleman and Patrick Kerney too. I really like Dunn and Brooking, but there are a lot of people saying Brooking is old and slow (most are bitter about us not trading him and a pick for Moss) and the rest want Duckett to start over Dunn.

Most loved in recent history are probably The Hammer, Jamal Anderson, Terance Mathis and, though I haven't gotten to see them play, Steve Bartowski and the Original Falcon, Tommy Nobis.

LOVED- AL TOON , Joe Klecko, MO LEWIS, WES WALKER , DENNIS BYRD, VILMA , Chrebet, MARVIN JONES ,Mawae, FREEDOM MCNEIL , VINNY,JOHN ABRAHAM , SHAUN ELLIS AND CURTIS MARTIN

HATED 1. RICH 1-15 Kotite,

2. BLAIR THOMAS

3. JOE MUST GO WALTON

4. Mark Gastineau

5 PAUL HACKETT

6. BOLINGER

7. Browning Nagle

HATED: James Hastey, Aaron Glenn, Anthony Becht, Jason Fabini, Kyle Brady, Herm, Paul Hackett, Chad, Rich Kotite, Doug Jolley, Abe (personallity), Nugent, Neil O'Donnell, Jumbo "Fat Ass" Elliot.

Mid Limbo between love and hate: Mark Gastineau (loved him until he left the Jets for that b!tch Brigette Nielson then I hated him), Parcells (same goes for him, I loved him for coming to the Jets then I hated him, and I still do, for leaving before his contract was up).

Loved: Joe Klecko, Vilma, Otis "My Man" Smith, Johnny Mitchell, Dennis Byrd, Al Toon, Wayne Chrebet, Doug Graham, Ty Law.

My Favorite Jets of all time:

The toughest, most competetive player (even Parcells say so) to ever put on a Jets Jersey :

KEYSHAWN JOHNSON

Fav QB of all time VINNY!

Fav RB..Freeman McNiel

Ray Lucas!!

Donnie Henderson

MOst Hated....BOOMER, Doug Brien, Becht, pass interference Mickens, Kotite, fat teddy,

LOVE: Vinny, Chrebet, Martin, Namath, Byrd, Jamie Henderson, Mawae, Lyons, Klecko, Boozer, Maynard

HATE: Current jets coaching staff (sans Hendu), Bill Belichek, Otis Smith, Keyshawn, Chad Morton, Blair Thomas, Nagle, Askew, Cowart, Aaron Beasley

Dennis Byrd is the Jet I loved the most. Great player. Great man.

Mickey Suler is the Jet I hate the most. I would love to tell it but I can't. Man do I have the mother of all stories though about Mickey Shuler.

The first Jet game I ever watched was (i think) the 1980/1? playoff game against Buffallo???

Mickey Shuler drops a TD towards the end of the game..bastard!

I should have known right then and there to stop being a jets fan!

Mickey Suler is the Jet I hate the most. I would love to tell it but I can't. Man do I have the mother of all stories though about Mickey Shuler.

C'mon Max, we promise not to tell anyone :-$

Oh..love Chrebet, Chad, Mo Lewis, Chad Cascadden, Victor Green, Aaron Glenn, Vilma

Hate-Lonnie Paleili (sp) Blair Thomas, Doug Brien, Otis Smith

how can all these people hate Keyshawn! Just b/c he wrote a damn book and called chrebet a mascot!

So what..Hw was also the first guy to pat Chrebet on the back and congratulate him after a score...

Do you know why the jets have sucked for soooo long....

B/c they never had enough Keyshawn type players..Key wanted the ball..Key never complained..

FROM PARCELLS....Keyshawn is one of the hardest working most competetive players he's ever been around..

Keyshawn burned to win...I have no idea why so many people hated him..He was the best player on the team in 98..He also showed up in big games!!

YOU "C" TEASE!!!! YOU CAN'T BUILD US UP LIKE THAT THEN LEAVE US WITH BLUE BALLS!!!!! :evil:

Archived