*** Official 2010 World Cup Thread ***

The Gun Of Bavaria

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now I dont have to hear all this biased soccer talk on ESPN anymore.

"Ghana is the size of Oregon"- who gives a sh!t, what does that have to do with anything? That tiny country just kicked our asses.

See you guys in 4 years!

Now I dont have to hear all this biased soccer talk on ESPN anymore.

"Ghana is the size of Oregon"- who gives a sh!t, what does that have to do with anything? That tiny country just kicked our asses.

See you guys in 4 years!

This violates the unwritten rule that country sizes have to be stated in relation to the size of New Jersey.

I missed the first 10 minutes of the game that everyone is complaining about. From the parts I watched the US played well and lost to a quality opponent. Ghana is no offensive powerhouse but they are a good team.

I haven't watched this Rossi kid that everyone is talking about play but it sounds like if we had him for this WC we might have done some damage since he sounds like he's the missing piece.

I missed the first 10 minutes of the game that everyone is complaining about. From the parts I watched the US played well and lost to a quality opponent. Ghana is no offensive powerhouse but they are a good team.

I haven't watched this Rossi kid that everyone is talking about play but it sounds like if we had him for this WC we might have done some damage since he sounds like he's the missing piece.

Seems like his desicion to play for Italy was a bad move for all involved and yes, with the chances you guys created, Rossi would have been very useful. He should have been in the Italy squad to be fair.

I said this 4 years ago, and I'm gonna say it again. the US needs a European coach with experience. their defense stinks. they have talent. but starting that finley dude (who is just awful and cant finish ever) cost us when he had a good chance.

Archived